RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Since it was suggested in the official R&L forum, and I don't think anyone has started this discussion yet: "If you can choose, which one do you love more? Go ahead, gush. They'll love it."

Which one do you relate to better? Which one would you be BFF with? We know it's almost impossible to choose either Rhett or Link, but tell us what you like about each individual.

Views: 649

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So that's why he hasn't answered my friend request! XD
God, this decision is hard.
Honestly, I think I'll have to go with Link as my favorite out of the duo. Nothing against Rhett, because without both of them in the videos, their humor wouldn't be balanced out. Rhett is a very humorous comedian, and seems like a very nice person (in most cases).
But Link is just always the one with the upbeat attitude, and he'd the one with the nicer personality (to me at least; I realize I've never met them and could be absolutely wrong). I feel like I'd get along better with him then I would with Rhett if I had to pick one (though I'd pick both, they're just too cool.)
I can not answer this question...I am sorry but if i were to answer this question then my relationship/friendship with them would become awkward....if you want to know my answer shoot me a message
If a woman twice his age can have a crush on him, then you KNOW Rhett's hot. 'Nough said from this cougar. Okay, maybe not, and I'm not really a cougar, but he's still good looking. Love the eyebrows, plus he's very talented, an excellent singer and intellectually interesting. I like the way he thinks. The Burger King vs. McDonald's debate is a great example. Don't get me wrong. I like Link, but I tuned in to start with because I thought Rhett was cute. Don't tell my husband.
I must say, at first I thought Rhett was awesome because of the eyebrow and because he's just generally good looking and because he can play the guitar. And because I thought that Link was one of those crazy internet nerds since I saw him in the ShamWow vid first and he had like, a full beard then. I'm not a big fan of facial hair. =/

But then I started watching more videos and seeing all of their various looks and decided that Link was the better looking of the two (according to my tastes). The Encyclopedia Rap cinched it for me. XD I just generally like longer hair. Plus the brown hair/blue eyes mix gets me every time. haha.
However, I do like Rhett's voice better. Lower voices sound better on their own, though Link's harmony makes it sound even better.

But really, I scratch all of that because they both have restored my faith in the male gender.
I mean, if there are two guys that are tall, smart, funny, good looking, love their families and God, that means there must be more, right? :p (Maybe I just need to go to North Carolina...lol)
Rhett. No, Link. No, Rhett.

Shoot.
I probably shouldn't admit this, but my husband and I always joke about who we would want to date if the other one died. We pretty much stick to people we will never meet, because if I say "That guy at church seems pretty nice..." then my husband would never look at that guy in church the same way again. So when we started watching Rhett and Link this game came up pretty quickly... two cute, funny guys... of course it did.

So while we are watching Link will say something that I really connect with and I will say "It's Link" and then Rhett will and I will say "It is Rhett, for sure." Well, in an early episode (we have been going through the old ones since we found R&L) Link says something that makes clear he doesn't know the difference between Star Trek and Star Wars... Luke on the Enterprise... something like that. And I have to say that Rhett has been getting a lot more "It's Rhett"s ever since. So much so, that when I left town to visit my sister my husband started growing a chin strap. (Well ok, that may not be the real reason he stopped shaving... but it sounds good.)

So I am going to have to be the one person who isn't on the fence and says "Rhett".
Haha, I think Link has a really cool/unique sounding voice, but Rhett has probably the coolest hair ever. I really like the music, with all their vocal harmony bits, and its all pretty hilarous. Haha Rhett&Link are the best internetainers around.
I love them both (who doesn't?), but I might love Rhett just a bit more. Two words: facial expressions.
This discussion still cracks me up...Lets get thoughts from the new comers
I'm a newcomer to the Kommunity, though I've been a R&L fan for a good while now. Not a huge enough of a fan to die if I missed a R&LKast, but they certainly had me in stitches sometimes and they're certainly growing on me more and more. ;)

I would have to say Rhett is my fave, though really I couldn't like one without the other. It's the way the bounce off each other that makes it so completely hysterical. Rhett wouldn't be Rhett if he didn't have Link's sillyboyishness to give those eyebrow lifted looks too. ahhaha. Cracks me up every time.

Stephanie Figlewicz said:
This discussion still cracks me up...Lets get thoughts from the new comers
My vote goes for Rhett. I think he is super dreamy and his singing voice makes me go all melty lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service