RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Ello! My friend and I are going to sing a Rhett and Link song for our school talent show next spring, but we can't decide what song we should do.  Out of the one's listed below, comment with the one you think we should sing.  This poll will run till September 30th.  And the video will be up in April, but we'll post updates, and practice videos for you to watch in the mean time.  I can play Harmonica and Recorder, but she can't play guitar, but we'll make do.  Here are the videos:

Photoshop Your Memories

Wal-mart

Cornhole

Middle School Girlfriend (we'll tell the story behind it)
Facebook Song

Perfect Bathroom Trip

The Internet Overdose Song

Fear of Frogs

Views: 392

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

definately perfect bathroom trip or facebook, but my favs r the squirrel or epic rap batlle songs! :)
photoshop your life ftw oh, and for my talent show im doing a tobuscus literal with the screen behind me muted
pbt all the way!!!! you will be remembered for sure!!

A lot of these songs are very visually drawn, so that can be a problem unless you use a lot of props.  People who aren't familiar with them might not get it. (I could be wrong, that's just my take.)

I'd put Perfect Bathroom Trip and Internet Overdose  (and possibly Photoshop Your Memories?) in that category.

I would also probably not choose Middle School Girlfriend due to gender.

As someone mentioned, if Cornhole is popular in your area (and especially if you can get some of the bags and/or a board or 2 up there with you) that would be a good one, provided the whole "cold one in your back pocket" won't be a problem (sorry, i haven't been in school in a while, so I could be over estimating things).

Otherwise, I'd say Facebook or WalMart (I prefer WalMart, personally, but it's all good.)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service