RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I didn't find a dicussion thread for this but if there is then i am sorry for repeating it.
But here we go, so lets all share some artwork we have done for Rhett and Link.

I'll start with this:
Click Me!

I made the RhettandLink Logo with beads but unfortunately it got
smashed on the way home.
This is all i could save from the wreckage,
Rhett made it out with just minor damages, sorry Link but i couldn't save any part of you.

I will make a new attempt at making the logo in a few weeks, we need to get our new shipment with beads and i need to summon the streght to actually sit and make it again. It took 7 hours straight to do the whole thing and it contained 8892 beads.

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm doing the same thing as Corey and re-posting my Rhett and Link-drawing:
Attachments:
Well, here's my fan art as well. It's a collage of sorts and I loved working on it. I sent it to the guys a while ago. I'm crossing my fingers it didn't get lost in the mail. I would seriously cry!! Check your mail guys; I have to know! :)
Attachments:
oooh this is on our Mythical wall now! thanks for mailing it LaurenS14!

LaurenS14 said:
Well, here's my fan art as well. It's a collage of sorts and I loved working on it. I sent it to the guys a while ago. I'm crossing my fingers it didn't get lost in the mail. I would seriously cry!! Check your mail guys; I have to know! :)
Here's what I made for Rhett&Link. Kinda random, but I like the way it turned out. :)

http://rhettandlink.ning.com/photo/picture-for-rhettlink?context=user
Hi there :) Ever since i watched the "in the 80's" video i thought to myself "i've gotta draw something about this" lol
well here it is. Don't be surprised if it doesn't look like them, since that's the whole point of the exaggeration in the pic...and my amateur attempt to draw real people lol

Oh thats sweet! : D
This is something I made probably within the first week of being a fan. I guess it's kind of like a collage? I don't know, I'm not the most talented person when it comes to stuff like this. Haha XD

http://rhettandlink.ning.com/photo/rhett-and-link-d?context=user
So I have finally finished my next bit of fanart... RhettandLink Fold-A-Figures! Allow me to explain...

I originally created the Fold-A-Figures as a way to sell "action figures" of the characters in my comic book at comic-book conventions without actually paying the huge amount of money to make them in the traditional sense... these figures are printed out onto cardstock, the peices cut out, folded, glued, and voila! Semi-poseable action figures!

I decided to create Fold-A-Figure versions of RhettandLink and post them so that you mythical beasts can create your own mini R&Ls! Go ahead and color 'em too! (I do the whole thing by hand... if any of my instructions are unclear or illegible please let me know and I'll try and clarify 'em for ya!) And a special thanks to the kommunity members whose Mythical Beasts make a cameo in the instruction sheet... now, I realize these are a little labor intensive, but with a little hard work and a fair amount of glue, I hope you'll agree the hard work is worth it! Have fun and be beastly, everybody!
Attachments:
Oh no wait Corey, that is soooo amazing, that blew me away! Great job!
Yeah, those are amazing, Corey!
hilarious!

Charbel (Randler Wolf) said:
Hi there :) Ever since i watched the "in the 80's" video i thought to myself "i've gotta draw something about this" lol
well here it is. Don't be surprised if it doesn't look like them, since that's the whole point of the exaggeration in the pic...and my amateur attempt to draw real people lol

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service