RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I didn't find a dicussion thread for this but if there is then i am sorry for repeating it.
But here we go, so lets all share some artwork we have done for Rhett and Link.

I'll start with this:
Click Me!

I made the RhettandLink Logo with beads but unfortunately it got
smashed on the way home.
This is all i could save from the wreckage,
Rhett made it out with just minor damages, sorry Link but i couldn't save any part of you.

I will make a new attempt at making the logo in a few weeks, we need to get our new shipment with beads and i need to summon the streght to actually sit and make it again. It took 7 hours straight to do the whole thing and it contained 8892 beads.

Views: 803

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow this is amazzzzing

Corey Kramer (Ghost Chicken) said:
So I have finally finished my next bit of fanart... RhettandLink Fold-A-Figures! Allow me to explain...
Okay everyone! I've done it again!
this time a bit smaller, this one is only 2312 beads and took about 2 hours to make.
Hope you enjoy.

http://rhettandlink.ning.com/photo/rhett-and-link-logo-in-beads?con...
If Rhett and Link were on the Simpsons...I think they would look something like this. And I mean that in a completely good way!!!

Charbel (Randler Wolf) said:
Hi there :) Ever since i watched the "in the 80's" video i thought to myself "i've gotta draw something about this" lol
well here it is. Don't be surprised if it doesn't look like them, since that's the whole point of the exaggeration in the pic...and my amateur attempt to draw real people lol

Matt Groening here i come! :D
p.s. i have a number of other drawings that i made. you can check them out in my page :)

Mel (Salerbatis) said:
If Rhett and Link were on the Simpsons...I think they would look something like this. And I mean that in a completely good way!!!
Made a timelapse of me making it this time aswell

Find more videos like this on RhettandLinKommunity
amazing!
maybe you should make a Randler out of beads too

Chris Johansson (Skoll) said:
Haha thats not a bad idea! : D

amazing!
maybe you should make a Randler out of beads too

which randler are you going to make? is it that mammoth-looking one or are you going to make one up?

I would make Eve's Randler :P

which randler are you going to make? is it that mammoth-looking one or are you going to make one up?

I don't know if you can consider this fanart, but I made a simple iGoogle theme with Rhett and Link. =]
Here's a snapshot.
If you want it on your igoogle page, search "Rhett and Link" in the theme change search bar thingy, and I think it should pop up. ^^

By the way, I have something pretty cool that I'm working on, something I'll send in, but I want it to be a surprise until I'm finished with it. x]
That is so cool!!!!

Lauren [Razom] said:
I don't know if you can consider this fanart, but I made a simple iGoogle theme with Rhett and Link. =]
Here's a snapshot.
If you want it on your igoogle page, search "Rhett and Link" in the theme change search bar thingy, and I think it should pop up. ^^

By the way, I have something pretty cool that I'm working on, something I'll send in, but I want it to be a surprise until I'm finished with it. x]
Aww, thank you so much!! ^^

That is so cool!!!!

Lauren [Razom] said:
Here's a snapshot.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service