RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Everyone has something random that they would like to announce to the world, but there's one problem. It's just too random. It has no place or purpose. Now, it does. Post the things that randomly pop into your head here.

My random thought:
I wonder whats up with all of the bands in the sixties that had misspelled names of animals. "The BeAtles....The BYrds...the MonkEEs...." Wow.

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Why is it that I can never get the same number of socks out of the dryer that I put in? Are socks some kind of strange currency that the dryer takes as a fee for drying your clothes?!?
Oh... and if a fish commits suicide... does it jump ONTO a bridge?!?
When a cow laughs does milk squirt out of it's nose?!?
Why do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?!?
Is nagahyde made out of nagas?!
If a man talks in the woods and theres no women around to hear him... is he still wrong?!?
And last but not least.....
If the whole world farted at once would you be able to hear it?!
haha i love the one about farting. that's very interesting. and hilarious.
If that were to happen and we were all turned in the same direction, would it alter the orbit of the earth even a little bit?
why does your cat only want to lay on your bed when you're trying to make it?
Has anyone else noticed that it's good to have some awe (awesome), but it's bad to be full of awe (awful)??
Why do men have nipples?
My brother's wallet had a fortune in it (you know, the ones from the cookies at Chinese restaurants?) that said: "If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is it naked or homeless?" :D
Evian babies. I just saw them on YouTube and now they're stuck in my head. It's not pretty.
OMG, I just discovered the Evian babies yesterday! Now I'm afraid to go near a park!
I went to an A&W, and yet it only served Mug root beer...
Thomas Edison was an avid spokesman for concrete bedroom furniture and had more than 40 patents directly related to concrete.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service