RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Let's see who can come up with the most obscure R&L FACT

We might just all learn something that will make us each more mythical!

The Rules are very simple > > >

Stump your fellow MB's with a trivia question or just post a bit of information that nobody else knows.

Must be something that can be backed up with evidence (by a reputable, easily accesible online source) and not just some wild hair tale about something you heard somebody's cousin told a friend of your sister-in-law.

That's about it. Have fun!

Views: 1647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The best .......ever. like chips,cereal,candy bar, animal ect.

Well, the "Best Ever" series did in fact begin on the fifth episode of GMM that aired on Friday, January 13, 2012 . . . but the series was quickly moved to the Thursday spot for most of the season . . . expand the pic below for details.  Not sure if this is what Marcus was referencing in his question, so I'll leave it to him to announce if Grace is a winner or not. 

True! But yes, Grace is the winner. Since it did indeed start on friday, that's how I stated my question. 

This one is a bit different - - - > MULTIPLE CHOICE

Except you must answer (in your mind) before checking out the video playlist on YouTube to see if you got it right.  Due to the nature of this particular question, don't post an answer . . . only comment on whether you got it right or not.

Q:  What is the all-time most popular ( # views ) in the entire Local Commercials series?

1.   Epic and Honest Mobile Home Commercial

2.    Black and White People Furniture - Red House Commercial

3.    Butt Drugs Commercial

4.   "SHIFT IT" - Amazing Transmission Commercial

5.    None of the above

BONUS MYTHICAL POINTS  if you know the #1 and #2 most viewed R&L commercial spots

Dang! I had the two videos right, but the order reversed. I knew that the "odd" one of the two was in there, but underestimated it.

it's "shift it", though really their most popular commercial is chuck testa, but it's on his youtube channel.

I thought about it and I picked on of the options and then checked. I was correct, what I thought was the most popular was! Click here for proof.

None of the above... It's Chuck Testa (I think it counts)

Okay, I won't keep you all waiting any longer.  This too was a bit of a tricky one, because . . .

1.  the question did specify that I was looking for LOCAL commercials only, thereby eliminating the four national sponsor segments (including multiples for Alka Seltzer) and the parody vids such as Worst Commercial Ever and Burgaz Megatator.  Also, although the Discount Seafood Warehouse in Boston Proper was part of the GART it is not about a real business.

2. the question did not specify that the video need be housed on a Rhett & Link site, only that they were the creators.  Therefore, videos maintained on the business's website, or another YouTube account, are eligible.  In the final rankings, I also aggregated the view counts if it can be located on more than one legitimate page.

Located below are of all the local commercial videos I could find, ranked 1-28 as of Noon today.

Click on the image to enlarge when you have made your guesses.

I think that we should reawaken this KBE :)

In one episode of GMM, Rhett jokingly patented the phrase "Cauldron of Creativity". Which episode was it?

not sure, but whenever it was probably not the first time the phrase was used . . .

Yes, but the episode I'm thinking of Rhett had Jason put up a fake image of the words Cauldron of Creativity with a note at the bottom to remind everyone that it was a joke. I'm pretty sure it was the first time used on GMM though, so there's an episode number.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service