RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Let's see who can come up with the most obscure R&L FACT

We might just all learn something that will make us each more mythical!

The Rules are very simple > > >

Stump your fellow MB's with a trivia question or just post a bit of information that nobody else knows.

Must be something that can be backed up with evidence (by a reputable, easily accesible online source) and not just some wild hair tale about something you heard somebody's cousin told a friend of your sister-in-law.

That's about it. Have fun!

Views: 1647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Winner-Winner-ChickenDinner ! ! !

Although I can personally tell you that the baby back ribs and brisket are much better than the chicken . . . I've tried it all!

This episode of GMM is brought to you by Kreuz Market in Lockhart, Texas. Enjoy the best BBQ in all of Texas at their fine restaurant. http://kreuzmarket.com/

Yaay confetti  :D

Uh now that makes me hungry

Baby back ribs! Yum!

Cole went to college at UNC 97' and has a Master of Divinity from Reformed Theological Seminary (2007).

Hate to say this, buy you are 100% correct.  My research was never able to determine what (if any) degree was earned at UNC.

Cole earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management from UNC Chapel Hill. Thanks, LinkedIn!

How on Earth did I miss that one?  You are correct, as usual.

Here's one! 

Where was a majority of the My Hair Song filmed? 

(Its backed up with evidence.) 

Balboa Park, as explained at around 2:16 of this exclusive behind-the-scenes GMM episode.

What do Rhett and Link collectively want their book to be called if someone were to write a book about them? 

Another "non-answer" . . . Kudos to you for knowing more than the average mythical beast.

What was their Friday segment that started at the beginning of Good Mythical Morning?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service