RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Let's see who can come up with the most obscure R&L FACT

We might just all learn something that will make us each more mythical!

The Rules are very simple > > >

Stump your fellow MB's with a trivia question or just post a bit of information that nobody else knows.

Must be something that can be backed up with evidence (by a reputable, easily accesible online source) and not just some wild hair tale about something you heard somebody's cousin told a friend of your sister-in-law.

That's about it. Have fun!

Views: 1647

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@ Doublicorn - - -

The answer to which question?  you need to REPLY to a specific item if you are not going to give more detail in a general topic reply, otherwise we have no idea what you are referring to.

If, by chance, you are asking about the first grade class of 1985 . . . there is a very specific answer to this trivia question that I'm looking for to be awarded the badge of trivial excellence.

Ok thanks... I did try to reply directly to that comment but it wouldn't work...now it does :)
25 students according to this picture
Attachments:
So to clarify ... There are children missing from the class photo? It couldn't be less lol ...

O  RLY?  you don't think it could be LESS than 25?  very interesting

wasn't it like 21 or something?

Once again I must say NOPE!

FINAL WARNING ! ! !

Answer will be revealed at Midnight. 

Don't let this shot at R&L Trivia stardom pass you by . . .

Looking at that board in the picture, I'm assuming it says 16? I can't tell, the lines are blurred. And no, that isn't a Robin Thicke reference.

It says Grade 1 and 2 ... ahhhhh 

hence 2 teachers ... I'm going with trick question lol... 

Ding! Ding! Ding!

Well all right, then I'll just guess a number that's half the actual kids in the photograph. Unfortunately, half of 25 would mean one of these poor kids is split between first and second grade...so, I say 12 first-grade students.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service