RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I dont know about you guys, but I would love to see more GMM merchandise in the store!

I thought a Rhett & Link / GMM kitchen plates set would be pretty cool.

So, what would you like to see in the store?

Views: 739

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Also maybe a tie? For the stylish?
Backpacks

What I would really really really really love to see is a bigger GMM mug and/or a travel mug! The only reason I haven't already bought a GMM mug is because it's not nearly big enough for the amount of coffee I drink at once. Also, I don't know if the rest of the mythical beasts have need for a travel mug, but that's probably what I would use the most because I usually take my coffee to go and would love to show off my GMM pride on campus :) you might as well make GMM water bottles as well

How about a new Mythical shoe for (us Tom boys) a Mythical heel /tenny shoe.
Also a Clearly Canadian shirt that reads "Clearly you haven't had any, if you aren't familure with the taste!"
And I know this doesn't have much to do with Rhett and Link, but a line of tee shirts called Bring them back: bring back for example Fraggle Rock, The 7Up game( The little Red Dot) The Limmings game(little green guys that build bridges and then blow them selves up) and who remembers Kings Quest? Just some random cool ideas.
I will post a picture of the Mythical heel at a later date.
I don't know, but I would also like a bigger t-shirt colection. Maybe with quotes like "Let's Talk About That" or "I Live Therefore I Fart" - Charles Lincoln Neal III. Or maybe shirts based on their music videos. C:
Hats
With a randler on it
A FREAKING LANYARD I WAS LOOKING FOR ONE TODAY
AND I AGREE WITH MITZUKI THAT WOULD BE AWSOME
I want them to continue the mythical shoe!! Please!!!!;)
Rhett and Link mythical recorder
How about GMM sunglasses? Or GMM hats

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service