RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

[CLOSED] Let's name the GMM cockatrice! Leave your suggestions!

It was YOUR mythical suggestions that led to the terms "mythical beast" and the Kommunity mascot's name, "The Randler."  

Now, let's hear your ideas for what we should name the GMM cockatrice.  GO!

**UPDATE:  VOTING CLOSED!**

Lysh Fish has set up a ballot / poll for the name suggestions already posted in this discussion.

It allows only one vote per user and can be reached at: 

http://dft.ba/-GMMCT

Thanks Lysa!  Post your poll results in this discussion on Sunday and we'll factor that in to our decision, okay?

I'll plan on CLOSING this discussion Sunday night (Sept 16th 2012), so let your voice be heard now!  Then, we'll announce our pick in an upcoming GMM episode...most likely next Friday's episode.

Views: 7531

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I know that in cockatrice lore it was told that a cockatrice could kill people just by looking at them/turn people to stone.  So I think a good name would be Joan, cause I'm pretty sure Joan Rivers is a gorgon and also has this ability.

Carl! I just think Carl the Cockatrice sounds good together!

It's a medieval creature that deserves an arthurian name.

Clamedeus

People with this name tend to be idealistic, highly immaginative, intuitive, and spiritual. They seek after spiritual truth and often find it. They tend to be visionary and may inspire others.

Sorry.  stupid auto correct. :-(  It's Arthurian not authoritarian.    Although I do think a fire breathing dragon chicken could be authoritarianish.  Yes I made that up!

All of your wildest dreams will come true . . .

HA!!! NAPOLIAN DYNAMITE REFERENCE!!!! I KNEW IT!!!! I watched that last night actually

Jeff.

actually, I think that has a nice ring to it - "Jeff the cockatrice!"

Kalleb T. Stoutahatt (Kalleb for short)

It's an acronym for "Let's Talk About That". =)

Oh, that is clever!!

hahaha great idea -- I tried a couple anagram generators and got a name and a phrase.  The name was Tattaht Leukoblast.  Tattaht sounds like Foghorn Leghorn saying the word "tattered" and the last name sounds like a name for that flame he's spitting.     

The phrase I got was -- 'Blast! Take that, lout.'  So appropriate! 

Al G. O'Rythm :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service