RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rhett and Link have chosen

PROFESSOR!

VOTING IS CLOSED.

THE KOMMUNITY NOMINATIONS

The top 3 names out of the finalists were:

Quincy

Cornelius

Professor

These names were passed on to Rhett and Link as our nominations, and they made the final call. Thanks to everyone who voted!

This description went through several different phases of content, like organizing the names and deciding how the voting should be conducted. Details on how it all came together can be found in the betta_naming.rtf attached to this discussion.

Views: 2743

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I vote professor. Then Rhett and Link can say stuff like, "What do you think, Professor?" haha 

Is someone else keeping track of the suggestions on the comments second of the studio tour? I kind of went through and made a list of the most popular ones, but I noticed that this is the "Kommunity Nominations."

I haven't been keeping track of the YouTube comments only because then the list would be HUGE. Also, most of those comments are from people not really knowing there is an effort to decide on names as a group; rather, they are just posting their own suggestion in hopes Rhett and Link will see it and pick it.

That's also why I made it a point to have these be the "Kommunity Nominations", so we could make it clear that they were just from people here and that there was some sort of consensus.

But thanks for making the list! If you want to post the popular ones here, I'll definitely add them to the list. Donna actually posted a few from YouTube comments when the video was just out and 2 of them are on the board with multiple votes.

Gumball

Mythic
Mythic
Mythic
Mythic and Rhink and Shark-Bait
Mythic
Mythic

You can't just comment a bunch with the same name and have it count as votes.

"... a "vote" just indicates the number of people who have confirmed their support of that name."

The number of people confirming support of that name is currently 1, so that is what the list notes. If anyone else does, I will surely adjust it accordingly!

My second vote goes to Professor and then my third vote goes to Sharkbait, those onces are awesome!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service