RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        2120 E. Saginaw hwy, East Lansing, MI, 48823

Your Host:    Samantha Loomis & Raymond James Taton 

LINK TO PREVIOUS MICHIGAN MEETING DISCUSSION PAGE

Michigan flag

Views: 512

Replies to This Discussion

*july 18th (sorry about that!)

The date is July 18th at 1:00 p.m. and it is free unless you decide to bowl.  In that case, it is whatever the price is per game and shoe rental.

We are doing a package deal or 2 at the bowling alley which comes with shoes and a couple games for five people, as well as a pizza and a pitcher of pop, and that is about $35, it would be split between those who come, but if people have trouble paying I could help them out. And of course if you don't want to bowl you wouldn't have to pay, but food and drink is included in the bowling price. And people are of course welcome to buy their own food as well if they don't want pizza

I'm not able to come. : ( 

I hope you guys have a great time though!

Okay all. Samantha and I need an RSVP by SATURDAY (July 11)!! We need to know how much stuff we need to bring and also how many lanes to get a long with other stuff. Also, if anyone attending has a good video camera or a DSLR if they would please bring it so we can film a "Wheel of Mythicality" intro that would be great! :)

Thanks everyone and see you next Saturday! Don't forget to be your mythical best!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service