RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        1000 Shore Rd, Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04107

Your Host:     christine hensley  

Views: 681

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for following the mythical trail crumbs left by Rhett and Link hope to see you there!

When is this mythical meetup?

July 18th 1:00pm Portland Headlight Cape Elizabeth,Maine

We will meet where Link is standing in the picture, it should be easy to figure out there are plenty of parking spots nearby. Stay Mythical!!

I also will be joining, any way i can help plan with you, im into event planning :)

I would love any help I can get!

Do you have facebook? I will look and add you, hope to add the right person, my FB last name is Provencher tho. Just so you don't get confused. 

Yes I do my name is my email is christine257me@yahoo.com
Come one come all who want to have fun sharing their love of all things Mythical, bring lunch, bring your dog, bring your kids. It is a very public park with lots of open space and things to do. The Portland Head Light is one of the many lighthouses in Maine and it is also a museum. If you are planing on attending please let me know, if there is more than 50 people I must let the park know. Thank You for your cooperation!

I'll definitely be there!! Is there anything you need help with??

I thinks I got it if I need anything I will let you know 16 days and counting!!

Dammit, wish I could go. That's the date my mom chose for my graduation party, and there's no way she'll let me leave. And I really wanted to go, since it's in my home state of Maine.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service