RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Location:      Sweetwater Creek State Park ~ $5 per vehicle parking fee

Address:       1750 Mt Vernon Rd., Lithia Springs, GA 30122

[conference room inside the Visitor's Center]

Facebook:      https://www.facebook.com/mythicongeorgia2015

Your Host:     Hayleigh (GMM Captionist)  &   Holly

State Flag of Georgia

Map of Georgia

Views: 1156

Replies to This Discussion

I might be therw

I would love to attend this! It's only an hour away from my house and I've never been. Any tips for a first time Mythicon goer? :)

Also, what are typical activities and whatnot that happen at one of these?

I am in the same boat as you! I live closeby and would like to go but I am curious how many people will be there and what will be going on :D

Mythicon is for fans and hosted by fans. 

What to expect:  Consider it the same as going to someone's house and hanging out/playing games/watching videos, etc.  It's a chance for Rhett and Link fans to meet and enjoy time together talking about R&L and participating in activities with R&L in mind

What not to expect:  1. Don't come expecting professional entertainment.  We are NOT professionals but will do our best to make for a fun and interesting event. 2. Don't come and just 'sit back' hoping to be entertained.  Much of the activities will be best enjoyed if you are willing to be an active participant.  3. Don't expect Rhett and Link to show up.  It's not going to happen :).

We do not know how many people to expect at the event.  We may have 5 or 50!  But no matter how many show up, we will have fun and we will make the best of it.

Me and my brother will (maybe) come. depends on our schedual!

Sounds great Levi!

I might be able to come i might not. I have a busy schedule
I will probably be coming along with my dad. We may also bring up to three other people, but that's still up in the air.

There will actually be four of us, so yay!

I will not be able to come. I have to get braces that day

Detailed game planning is underway!  Hope we have at least few brave beasts with an appetite and willingness to participate in a game of 'Will It?'

I said I was coming with a party of 5 previously, but cancel that.  Still coming but another member of my group reported the number, which changed anyway.  :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service