RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Location:      Sweetwater Creek State Park ~ $5 per vehicle parking fee

Address:       1750 Mt Vernon Rd., Lithia Springs, GA 30122

[conference room inside the Visitor's Center]

Facebook:      https://www.facebook.com/mythicongeorgia2015

Your Host:     Hayleigh (GMM Captionist)  &   Holly

State Flag of Georgia

Map of Georgia

Views: 1156

Replies to This Discussion

Hayleigh and I have lots of fun activities and interesting 'prizes' planned for attendees!  We'll begin dropping hints here and on the Facebook page next week.  Thinking of attending? Let us know!

What type of games are we going to play at Mythicon Georgia 2015?  One of them will involve the tasty treat in the image on your left.  Anyone care to hazard a guess?

Check back next week for more hints on what's being planned for Georgia, like our Facebook page (listed above) and let us know if you plan to join us!!!!

is it an upside down "W" ?

Will we have to guess how many of those wonderfullittlecandiesthatIlovesomuch are in a bottle?

We took a trip this past Saturday to check out the venue we reserved for Mythicon Georgia 2015 and to take pictures of the ruins that were used in the latest Hunger Games movie.  A picture from the movie of Katniss is inserted in the upper right hand corner of the first picture to show where she was standing in the ruins.  These ruins are located at the same park where we will be having Mythicon.  It would be a fun addition to the day for any fans of the movie who will be attending!

SO THERE ARE ACUALLY OTHER MYTHICAL BEASTS IN GEORGIA?!?!!?!?!?!?!? NEAR ME?!?!?!?!? I AM NOT THE ONLY CRAZY PERSON?!?!?!

Lol Samantha!   There are indeed.  Hope you will be able to join us that day!

Hi Everyone.. We're getting close to Mythicon GA and it's time for some updates!

1.We put our heads together this week and came up with some great games to play at Mythicon and, with the games, some very interesting prizes!  If you're planning to join us, don't forget to jot a quick note on this page or on our Facebook page to let us know how many to expect.  

2.All the kinks are not worked out yet, but we do ask that everyone in attendance either wear or bring clothes that you wouldn't mind getting dirty.   We haven't finalized plans yet so no guarantee that there will actually be a need for such clothing, but we're going to go ahead and request it just to be on the safe side.

3.  We will have access to audio/video, so if you have a video or photos of the moment you met Rhett and Link, your trip to Buies Creek or something of that nature that you would like to share with other attendees, please send us the link so we can review it prior to that day.  To make sure a family friendly environment is maintained, we will only stick with pre-approved videos and videos coming directly from one of Rhett and Link's youtube channels on event day.

4.  Think about why you like Rhett and Link.  When it comes down to it, we like them because they make us laugh and we like how they goof off.  We want each of you to embrace your own Rhett or Link and be willing to be as boisterous and silly as they sometimes are!  Age doesn't matter, we're expecting attendees from 8-80! Some of our games do require group participation and we will have our own Wheel of Mythicality so our games will almost require that you check your timidness and shyness at the door, participate, and HAVE FUN! Trust me when I say this.....there's no way any of you can look more ridiculous doing what you do than I will.

5. If you want to make a Wheel of Mythicality suggestion, please do so here or on the Facebook page....just be sure that it's family friendly and something you're prepared to do if you spin the wheel and land on it :).

7.  We are going to offer a 'show and tell' of sorts, so if you have anything Rhett and Link related that you would like to share with the group, please bring it.  Just be advised that we are not responsible for misplaced or stolen items that you bring.

8.  If you have any photos of yourself with Rhett and/or Link AND, you do not mind us printing them out and hanging them on the wall at the event, please send them to us!

9.    A professional photographer will be on hand to take a group picture and you may also request an individual photo of yourself.  Our venue was one of the filming locations of the most recent Hunger Games movie and, by scrolling down this page, you can see the ruins that was featured in the film, so if you would like your photo at the ruins, consider the wardrobe you might want to wear.  A movie related costume would be great!

10.  Keep in mind that we will be using a conference room at a state park.  Please be respectful of other park visitors by keeping noise and running to a minimum and help retain our ability to rent this room again in the future by practicing proper litter disposal and property respect.

Thanks!  We look forward to seeing all of you there! 

Hi, I am planning on attending and having 5 total in my party, if anyone needs to know.

Thanks!

I might come, considering it is only a 30 minute drive from where I live. It really depends on whether I have to work on that day. Do we have any time when the event will begin? Because I don't wanna show up, and nobody be there.

Michael we are following Mythicon 2015 protocol and having the event Saturday July the 18th at 1 pm local time, the same time all other Mythicons are (supposed) to take place.  We would be glad to have you there!

I may or may not be going, I still haven't worked out alot of the details with my dad...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service