RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        3001 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington, DC  20008

Your Host:     Victoria (Centauromadoose) and E. Mιʅʅισɳαɾσ$ (Cҽɳƚαυɾσɱαɱσσʂҽ)

Views: 1321

Replies to This Discussion

thx its tommorow im soooooo excited

Hey,  I'm going with my sister. Just wondering, are we meeting at the entrance?

Yes, I'll be standing inside the main Connecticut Avenue entrance, probably by one of the benches. I'll see you there! :)

I am interested in coming. Not sure if I can actually make it, but I'll mark my calendar and hope and pray I can.

I hope you can, as well!

Victoria, I live in Maryland, but I didn't see any events being hosted there. I would love to come down to DC, but if something pops up a little closer to home I will probably go to that... Long story short, I don't know for sure if I can come but I think so. 

Hey, Arden -- I don't think anyone stepped up last year to host Mythicon in Maryland, so if that's the case again this year, we would love to have you in DC!

That's great, Celina -- I hope to see you and your friend in July!

I think my family should be there we live in maryland but would love to head to dc

Hey, everyone! Thank you so much for expressing your interest in DC Mythicon so far. Be sure to keep checking in as the date approaches, and feel free to suggest activity ideas if you have them.

An order of business: I want to get your opinions about a possible venue change -- I originally picked Eat at National Place food court because it's pretty centrally located near the National Mall and people can hang out and eat, BUT it occurred to me that the Smithsonian Zoo in DC is free of charge and would be a fun place for a group of people to hang out. There are also a couple of eating options inside the zoo and a Starbucks across the street, if people need/want food. The major difference is that the zoo is nowhere near the monuments on the National Mall, if that makes a difference to anyone.

Please let me know your thoughts! :)

That would be Amazing!!!! ^_^

Hi Victoria,

I would love to go, but I am not sure if I can yet.  I will leave a reply when I know for sure.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service