RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        8401 Park Meadows Center Drive, Lone Tree, Colorado 80124

Your Host:    Lauren Elizabeth Meredith

Colorado flag

Map of Colorado

Views: 748

Replies to This Discussion

My vote is for Denver or Castle Rock. I'm sure there is a church in Castle Rock (or probably even in Denver) that would host the event. New Life Church in Colorado Springs would probably oblige as well.

I agree with Gabi we should do Colorado springs

We need to figure out the location

Denver is most central, but wherever it is, the Colorado con reader can just pick a place and people will come regardless. Any park will do :)

Pick a spot! We are running out of time!

May I suggest Cheesman Park in Denver? It has an awesome Pavillion we can meet at. They say to contact the Denver government to reserve it, but if we show up without reservation and there is a wedding or something, we can simply move to the lawn.

Also, Cranmer Park has a famous ginormous sundial we can meet at. It has a huge lawn with steps for sitting on and taking nice Mythical group pictures.

Please choose soon, even if not these. :)

Mythical Beasts, it looks like it's up to us. If anyone's serious about meeting up, it seems we need to decide a place on our own.

Okay everyone wanting to know where it will be at let's go on to jess Todd's page here on the kommunity and spam her and keep asking her where it will be

Thanks, Lauren - - your request has been updated in the page header above.

And to any other Colorado-based MBs who are up for it, Lauren and friends will be gathering at the Park Meadows Mall for the greatest MythiCon gathering in the history of the Centennial State!

At fireplace in food court?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service