RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

near the Moose Mountain Mini Golf

Address:        8100 24th Ave S, Bloomington, MN 55425

Your Host:    Lynnae Forstner (Mystic Flutterby) 

Minnesota flag

Map of Minnesota

Views: 587

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

July 19th eh? Me and Muffins (aka my friend Suzie) will have to talk about that.  Hopefully we can plan something and then we could go! I seriously can't wait!

I talked to  my parents, and this is the ONE weekend where my father doesn't have duty at his work and my mom has the weekend off (she works all night) and they want to take me camping. CAMPING! I hate camping (no offense) and I would rather spend time with my friend Muffins than go camping with the family. I'll see if I could negotiate and hopefully I could spend the weekend at Muffins place and we could go to Mythicon. Really hoping they'll let me. I'll update when I get the confirmed answer. :P

IT's official! I am off that Saturday, and I am showing up at the Mythical Meetup! Woot woot! I'll dig out a bunch of my originals for the R&L Fan Art that I've done did to bring along! Maybe I can even bring some art supplies and do some sketches at the event! That might be funsies...

Awesome! Hopefully I can go with Muffins (she went with me last year) and can meet you! Ironically I might be able to go because on the July 17th I have an orthodontist appointment and the next day my last black belt screening so maybe Muffins could pick me up from Arden Hills on Friday and then we could go together on Saturday. Time will tell. Hope to see you there!

The entire MythiCon 2014 has instantly become at least 17.3% more mythical than ever. 

And MC-Minnesota numbers are leaping off the chart!

In you "spare time" perhaps a bit of Ghost Chicken inspired mythicon artwork to help promote the event? 

w00t! woot!

That's awesome! Man, I don't want to miss it but the night before I have my 3rd and final black belt screening in Arden Hills. :(
Let's hope I can still go.

and then Muffins decides to make other plans (weekend unknown) with her other friend. :P
So now i have only me and someone else (hopefully) going. Unless Muffins can go.

Me and Muffins can go 100%! I have some fan art of Rhett and Link that I will bring, and maybe I should type my letter (realizing y handwriting is crabby as heck!). So I can't wait to see you guys there along with another friend! (its gonna be my bday party and my mom is coming, so have a few videos of Rhett and Link ready for her) :D

I'll be there now for sure

I am glad to hear that people are coming. Hopefully we can make a video to send to the guys. I would love to do some artwork too. I am bringing my computer and camera!

I have 6 people in my group coming to the Mall of America.  Hope you all can be there too.  If you can, bring an item to send to the boys in LA. I will put it all in a box to mail to them.  

Let's all have fun talking about our favorite Youtubers.  See you all on Saturday!

My wife Erin and I are going to be there!
Here and excited

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service