RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:         100 West Broadway, Glendale, CA 91210

Your Host:     Rachel (Nezulupantro) &  Just Justine (Winged Centaur) 

California flag

Map of California

Views: 1559

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you that is very helpful and exciting!! Will totally try to make it next year :)

There's nothing gonna be closer to Inland Empire? This is still far from me. 

Well, gee whiz . . . that covers a huge area, so it depends on where you are exactly. 

Right now, Glendale is the site for the only MythiCon meet-up planned in the state of California.  If you are in Ontario that's only about 45 miles away. Even at the far reaches of Temecula it's only 90 miles, which is still doable, right?

Yeah, but that's pretty far, still. I am not the one will be driving. I live in Hemet.

Me and 3 others will be there!

Awesome!! thanks for letting us know, Sadie! Can't wait!

Not late, Malvin . . . you were early . . . about 7 days worth.  It's next Saturday.

Better early, than late. :P

Haha ohmygoodness! Yes, THIS saturday! We will be meeting in the food court. Were you able to locate it so that you know where it is now?

Does Rachel, Justine, or anyone else know where in the mall/when during the day it will take place? Also, is now too late to realize that I'll be in town for it? I'm on vacation and staying in Glendale, so I had no idea about it until tumblr told me today.

Silly me, just watched the trailer. Will be there, thank you so much for arranging it all!

Yay! Glad to hear that the trailer has been helpful in providing information :) See you Saturday!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service