RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Address:        6200 Grand River Blvd East, Leeds, AL 35094 (near Birmingham)

Your Host:    Mary Lee J. (redheadedsparrow)

Views: 463

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, Cassidy! Are you in? I need a headcount. 

Planning on it!

Thanks to all those who commented that they'd be going!! Keep 'em coming and invite your Mythical Beast friends!!! I'm so proud to officially be a MythiCon host!!! :D

Alright, y'all! Once again, keep the comments coming! Where in the Shops of Grand River Mall would the attendees like to meet up? Available options are places like the mall food court, which is a great place for chatting. Maybe we could meet outside an outlet in the mall, or in the back of the mall where nearly no one ever comes through. The choice is yours. :) I'm so excited to meet some other beasts from Bama! Questions? Leave a reply, I will get back with you as soon as possible! Be your mythical best!!

We have a total of 7 people who are making plans to come to MythiCon 2014 so far. I still need an official headcount, just for the sake of convenience (and my sanity). If you are 100% sure that you'll be making your way to the Shops of Grand River outlet mall in Leeds on July 19th, reply to this post, please and thank you. Hope to see you there! ~Redheaded Sparrow

Good job of coordinating this event, RHS  ~  hopefully more will sign up over the next 2 weeks.  Jen had promised another plug on an upcoming GMM episode so perhaps next Monday or Tuesday when the new season resumes.

Make that 5 people, including my mother. TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

Ok, I've decided this:
-we will meet at the entrance of the mall, then go as a group to find a better spot.
-there will be a childish activity, with a twist. Come prepared to color (FAST). Crayons, markers, etc. will be provided.
-there will also be trivia questions about GMM. You have few days to study, be sure to mainly study the older episodes. There will be 12 multiple choice questions. One is from season 5, and the rest are from seasons 3-.

Lastly, please come dressed in your finest beast attire! Let's get the message out!
Hope to see you there,
--Redheaded Sparrow

What time would we be meeting?

We will be meeting at 1:00 at the main entrance. 

After we meet, we'll head to the food court for lunch.

Also: please remember to bring money for lunch in the mall food court. The first names of all the people who should be able to make it tomorrow:

Cassidy

Sarah (Pegalisk)

Brienna (Princess V)

Brandon (God Of All Pandas)

Mary Lee ([that's me] Redheaded Sparrow)

And my mom, Tess.

We might also have a non-beast named Kaylee, so be sure to be AS AWKWARD AS POSSIBLE. 

Keep being your mythical best, and I hope to see happy mythical faces tomorrow afternoon!!

-Redheaded Sparrow

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service