RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

This is the discussion for all the MythiCon 2013: California updates! Here, you can RSVP, suggest some ideas, and ask questions about this mythical meetup.

For this meetup, you need to know that:

• it will be held at the Glendale Galleria food court.

• it is on August 17 {this Saturday!} at 1PM. 

• your hosts are Just Justine (Winged Centaur) and Jen Kukucka (Nuggetraus) {Special thanks to Rachel (Nezulupantro)!}

• you can bring something for the Mythical Mail Boulder because we will be sending it to Rhett and Link!

• just like the North Carolina meetup, we will do something similar to SourceFed's Table Talk which is where we sit around and answer questions like a discussion.

• we are going to have a little trivia game so stock up on some Rhett and Link facts!

• we also will be writing some letters to R&L so if there's something you've always wanted to ask and/or tell them, this is your chance!

• we also might go to the Americana and play some games like Rub Some Bacon on It Freeze Dance where we'll dance like those beach boys in the Rub Some Bacon on It video!

• we are going to record a GMM intro! No, we won't have a makeup department. :)

So don't forget to RSVP and suggest some things you would want to see or do at this MythiCon! Can't wait to see you there! 

Views: 387

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hooray! Thanks for making this discussion!

Hey!

Not sure if you already have all of your R&L trivia questions written up yet, but if you are still in need of some, you can take them from the “Jeopardy:Rhett and Link edition” that I made and sent to them (and they played on GMM). Jason posted the questions/answers on the komm! here: http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/profiles/blogs/jeopardy-rhett-link

and if you would like even MORE questions for trivia, somebody else on the komm created the “Ultimate Good Mythical Morning Test”

here:http://rhettandlinkommunity.com/forum/topics/the-ultimate-good-mythical-morning-test-for-mythical-beasts?commentId=2452419%3AComment%3A890035

Also, if we have extra time and need more games to play, may I suggest some? Just to consider :) no obligation to actually use these!

-”Pin the flame on the cockatrice” or “pin the bacon on the bacon bot” or “pin the mustache on link” LOL. you get the idea (I could print everything out and bring it with me as well as bring a bandana/mask)

-”rhett and link sing along” we could put out a call for musical california beasts to bring a guitar and sing along to favorite R&L songs

-”Caption fail” but its actually played like telephone. we could start with a phrase about rhett and link or something and then see how much it changes after going through the circle (like youtube’s captions, it could get pretty funny)

-lastly, i may have access to a wheel (the size of the wheel of mythicality) and we could make up our own things to write on it. it could even be like a game of charades where we spin the wheel, act out what it says, then have everyone guess what it is. (but this is only a maybe. I am trying to contact my friend who has the wheel

also, are we planning on filming a GMM intro as was suggested?

-Rachel (nezulupantro)

Yes we are doing an intro :) I keep forgetting things! Hopefully I won't on the day of MythiCon. These are all great ideas that we'll probably do. I made kind of like an rough draft agenda just to plan out the time a little but. I can't thank you enough Rachel for the help. :)
im really exited

just made these!!! (one side says "winner" in gold... and the other side has the seal of mythicality) Sooo ready for MythiCon!

OH MY GOD! These are amazing!!! :) Cant wait!

Look for this sign on the table tomorrow for the MythiCon 2013: LA!! Can't wait to meet all of you! It's going to e so fun! :D

That sign is SO neat!!!

Aww thank you so much!! The funny thing is I actually used the iPad app that Rhett talked about on GMM that one time, Procreate! After he talked about it, I bought it, and it is awesome!! 

do
we have to rsvp?

RSVP is preffered, but its not like if someone doesnt RSVP, you wont be able to attend!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service