RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

First of all i would like to say THANK YOU BEASTS FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE!

Fun Mythical Story!

Rhett strode into ‘Link’s Stable’ looking to buy a horse. “Listen here” said Link, “I’ve got just the horse your looking for, the only thing is, he was trained by an interesting fellow named Nathan. He doesn’t go and stop the usual way. The way to get him to stop is to scream heyhey the way to get him to go is to scream Thank God.

Rhett nodded his head, “fine with me, can I take him for a test run?”

Rhett was having the time of his life this horse sure could run he thought to himself. Rhett was speeding down the dirt road when he suddenly saw a cliff up ahead “stop!” screamed Rhett, but the horse kept on going. No matter how much he tried he could not remember the words to get it to stop. “yoyo” screamed Rhett but the horse just kept on speeding ahead. It was 5 feet from the cliff when Rhett suddenly remembered “heyhey!” Rhett screamed. The horse skidded to a halt just 1 inch from the cliff.

Rhett could not believe his good fortune, he looked up to the sky, raise his hands in the air, breathed a deep sigh of relief and said with conviction “Thank God.”

Daily Joke

Q-What does a Nosy Pepper do?

A- Gets jalapeno business! 

Todays saying

Laughing is like farting only out of your mouth-Link Neal

This Newspaper was Written by Nathan John (Basilisk) To contact me email me @ lippbuster457@gmail.com

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

More accurate story: Horse and Rhett obey laws of physics and the horse stopping short launches Rhett off a cliff. D:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service