RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Since the last one (KBE - - - > The Pose) was not so successful . . . let's give this one more try and see if the kommunity still supports these interactive activities.

Pictured above is my creation, the Gumbo Family Crest.  Leave a discription below of your mythical family shield and I will attempt to create one for you . . . no matter how rediculous, inane or absurd . . . so long as the contents are all in good taste and non-offensive.

EXAMPLE: 

The Gumbo family crest includes  name and motto (Go With Cheese) emblazened in gold over a purple shield with crossed mackeral and eye of the tiger fleur de lis.

Views: 3508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Chocorose family crest is aqua and purple and features a chocolate rose (as in a rose made out of chocolate, not a chocolate-coloured rose) with a large bite taken out of it.  The family motto is "Not too cute to be pirates".

That is AWESOME!  Thank you so much Gumbo.

Believe it or not, the toughest part was "crafting" a realistic looking bite mark.

The Crafty Chicken shield is feathery.  And orange.  Mayhap there should be chickens clucking around?  The motto is "You're in the groove, Jackson."

Oh my goodness.  I am totally satisfied.

Hi,

The Revenant family crest should be horror themed, and dark with a ghostly figure (Ghost Cop?) behind the text.

Tag line

"You have the right to remain silent. Forever."

That's exactly what i pictured, thanks :)

The Ibong Adarna family crest is a big, rainbow fleur-de-lis except the middle... I don't know... petal... is replaced with an upside-down peacock viewed from above, if you know what I mean. The placement of the family name and motto, "never underestimate" in Filipino I leave up to you. Also include several music notes and sparkles, please. I can't wait to see it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service