RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Since the last one (KBE - - - > The Pose) was not so successful . . . let's give this one more try and see if the kommunity still supports these interactive activities.

Pictured above is my creation, the Gumbo Family Crest.  Leave a discription below of your mythical family shield and I will attempt to create one for you . . . no matter how rediculous, inane or absurd . . . so long as the contents are all in good taste and non-offensive.

EXAMPLE: 

The Gumbo family crest includes  name and motto (Go With Cheese) emblazened in gold over a purple shield with crossed mackeral and eye of the tiger fleur de lis.

Views: 3508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Better than I imagined

Hi Gumbo!  Ok... for the Kuznit family crest I think we shall have hair and lots of it, dark rimmed glasses, a top-hat (at this point I could be describing Cousin It or Slash from Guns and Roses....), so...yeah...add some guns, and roses :) ..the background is a silhouette of an artists palette (add dabs of colorful paint where they fit) and the motto shall be something to do with "the hair goes ever on and on" for LOTR reference with a few musical notes dropped in here and there.  I know you won't let me down skipper.  :)

I couldn't resist making a new avatar .... inspiration struck.

Well, that certainly did make it much easier on me . . . THANKS!

Impressive. Very impressive. So here's my request:
The Will o the Wisp crest should be delicate in feature, but a bold navy blue, with festive christmas light framing. A phantom cat wearing chunky glasses and a bowtie should be the center piece of the crest, majestically shredding a jet black fender guitar. It shall be encirled by crayola crayons, macaroni color vaiety, a symbol of both triumph and irony, for all know that phantom cats abhor macaroni, but would be joyed to see it in such degrading, waxen form. The motto of this noble emblem is entirly up to it's creator, though I would request it to be in the Irish language, ireland being home to the will o wisp lords.

Hope that I got it all . . .

Aww yesssss. You do it again Gumbo123. You rock. The Will o the Wisp family shall forever hold this crest in high regard, for both its regal message and noble creator.

FYI - - - in case you didn't get this: 

http://imtranslator.net/translation/irish/to-english/translation/

• Tá cáis agus núdail le haghaidh madraí

The Magical Elf family crest has the name Magical Elf  and family motto (Magical is the Elf) written in silver letters. The backdrop should be a pink daisy with an emerald in the center.

It's beautiful! Thank you so much, Gumbo123!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service