RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Since the last one (KBE - - - > The Pose) was not so successful . . . let's give this one more try and see if the kommunity still supports these interactive activities.

Pictured above is my creation, the Gumbo Family Crest.  Leave a discription below of your mythical family shield and I will attempt to create one for you . . . no matter how rediculous, inane or absurd . . . so long as the contents are all in good taste and non-offensive.

EXAMPLE: 

The Gumbo family crest includes  name and motto (Go With Cheese) emblazened in gold over a purple shield with crossed mackeral and eye of the tiger fleur de lis.

Views: 3508

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh my gosh this is amazing thank you so much!
My family crest is that of the majestic crabbittmaid over the full moon with waves exploding into sprinkles with the family motto of "Embrace the Chaos" in Silver surrounded by festive tacos

Yeah, no problem at all . . .

The Mythical Space Narwhal Family Crest features the legendary Space Narwhal soaring through the cosmos away from an explosion in the background. The Narwhal doesn't totally fit on the crest, it pops out. It has, on the bottom, a ribbon that reads in old English font(whatever slogan you find fitting as long as it sounds cool and mythical). At the left end of the ribbon there is a small Randler and on the right there is the Cockatrice. All around the oval shaped crest, it has a rainbow outline. All along the bottom, the crest has fire coming from it, as if someone had lit it. In the back of the whole thing, two swords cross.

reposted from 6-Sep-14 . . . I forgot your flames!

The Foxcoon family crest is a dark gray shield with White and light gray lettering at the top of the shield, saying Foxcoon. Below the lettering is a Foxcoon. What is a foxcoon you ask? A foxcoon is the combination of a fox and a raccoon. It is the body of a fox with the coloring of a raccoon, with the exception of the tail, which is the coloring of a fox. Below the foxcoon are decorative leaves and twigs, and there are two or three trees in the background.

The only foxcoon pic I could find has wings, which are not mentioned in your description.  This one could take a while unless you have an illustration already to contribute

Or perhaps you are thinking of a BLACK FOX, which is an atypical color variation in the coat of a red fox, in which case I would propose the following. . .

The first one looks even better than I imagined! Use that one.

DONE!

Thank you for doing this. It looks so good.

a shield with a cockatrice, a mustache, a RandLer, and some bacon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service