RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I want to know what everyone's favorites of everything are!
You can tell me your favorites of anything, but I definitely want to know your favorite rhett and link song/video, color, animal and sports car!
I dont have a favorite rhett and link song/video, my favorite color is purple,  my favorite animals are foxes and rabbits,and my favorite sports cars are porsches and  the saleen s7 twin turbo (its fast and pretty!!)!! My favorite instrument is a violin, season-fall,  drink-virgin piña colada...

Views: 7223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love any anime but mostly attack on titan thats my fav theme song I love all animals my fav color is neon gree I love to read and wright I play trumpet guitar piano a little violin and flute

Rhett and Link song: My OCD

Color: Greem

Season: Summer!

Drink: Cuba libre

Fruit: Apricots

Flowers: Forget-Me-Nots

Movie: American Beauty

Smell: Freshly ground coffee beans

Perfume: Miracle form Lancôme

Pet: My cat, Baltazar, even though I'm generally a dog person :)

You didn't specify a particular breed or dog, so I picked the Norwegian Elkhound.

i dont have a fav rhett and link vid cuz they are all wonderful. my fav mythical beast is a unicorn. my fav animal is a rabbit cuz i used to raise them. i dont have a fav color. and my fav instrument to play is the guitar. once you learn acoustic guitar you can practically play any stringed instrument.

so, basically, you only like unicorns, rabbits and accoustic guitars.  no colors.  this is the easiest (and most boring) banner ever, but I offer a re-do if you come up with more later.

Ok I guess i do wear a lot of blue so... Blue oh and my fav GMM was news musical:the wedding wear they kissed through the glass
Oh and I love Mexican food

This is great!!!

R&L Series: GMM.

Colours: Purple, silver, black

Animals: Grey wolf, burrowing owl, ferret

Sports Car: No.  Just No.

Mythical Beast: Celestial dragon.  As in, Temeraire.  And Belvedere.  And (the?) RandLer

TV Series: Commercial Kings (I love the internet, seriously.  The possibilities are endless)

Characters: Bran Stark and Summer, Will Riker

Music Video/Songs/Album/Band: All The Lights in the Sky, The Legendary Sannin -  Area 11

Quote: "We've been through an awful lot of Balls, haven't we." - Sam Thorne 2013

Moves: Lassie, Neverending Story, Homeward Bound: The Incredible Journey... The relaxing ones with THE FEELS.

Flash Game: Winnie the Pooh Home Run Derby (It's not as bad as it sounds.  Or easy as it looks.)

YouTube Gaming Series - Shadow of Israphel

YouTube Network: Polaris

MMO: World of Warcraft.  Duh.

(Can't think of anything else)

Just one question before I upload the final BANNER - - -

Would you prefer your dragon in green or purple?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service