RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Rhett and Link, 

Is it possible to have a package send to you, but you never picked it up at the post office or possibly you rejected it and had it sent back to the sender? I am just curious because a package with a very cool item inside was sent to you and returned, reason unknown. Do you get too much mail that some of it is never opened? I hope it was all a mistake though... everyone on this end was pretty disappointed that you never received the gift. 

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am sure that it was just a misunderstanding! They always love to get mail, and would never send it back because they didn't like it. Double check the address to make sure it's the most current P.O. box and send it again!

Rhett & Link
PO Box 55605, Sherman Oaks, CA 91413

Aww Andrea, I know how you feel!
I sent a package to the guys and it arrived the Thursday before GMM arrived (so it's been 3 weeks now I think?). I tried to rush it to them so that it would get there before GMM ended but it didn't work out. Since I express shipped it from Canada it was required to have signature confirmation, so it has been sitting in the post office waiting for them to sign and pick it up since then (the app on my phone says it's still there). Hopefully they pick it up before the post office decides sends it back to me!

I'd take Kevin's advice, check the address and send it back on its' merry way! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service