RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

First of all, I want to thank Mythical City on Twitter for making this playlist and to the Kommunity Twitter for bringing it to light. I also wanted to list the listening assignments and the episodes when they were assigned but I need help. Thanks to Heather S for the GMCL episode and for finding the episodes for some of the songs! Some may have been assigned by Rhett. BYMB!

1. One On One - Hall & Oates = Neti Pot Madness (GMCL) 
  2. Where Have All the Cowboys Gone - Paula Cole = Leave it to the Beavers
  3. Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant = Leave it to the Beavers
  4. Lucille - Kenny Rogers = Leave it to the Beavers
  5. Someday - Alan Jackson = The Crew Tries the Balance Board
  6. I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair - George Jones = Rhett Doesn't Wash His Ears
  7. John Wayne Gacy Jr - Sufjan Stevens = Serial Killer Guessing Game
  8. Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three = Writing A Ridiculous Thanksgiving Mad Lib
  9. Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith = Drinking the Nasty Instant Smoothie
  10. Chocolate Pickles (Igotapickleinthemiddleofmyburgeranditscoveredinchocolate) - Marcus Wood ft. Rhett & Link = Rhett vs the Giant Dookie
  11. Heard It in a Love Song - The Marshall Tucker Band = Pickled Frog Balls Challenge
  12. Woman to Woman - Barbara Mandrell = Meet Rhett's New Puppy 
  13. My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama - Frank Zappa = More Crazy Celebrity Baby Names (GAME)
  14. The Choice is Yours - Black Sheep = Ultimate Energy Smoothie Taste Test
  15. My Name Is Mud - Primus = Are Aliens Real?
  16. Poundcake - Van Halen = Are Aliens Real?

Views: 2205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They said, "just any song" because they didn't know of any. But the Zappa territory should be carefully traversed as there are more inappropriate songs than appropriate. Not just speaking of profanity, but some are condoning rape and sodomy. Personally, I could only list the one that my dad used to play to annoy my mother for some reason, "Bobby Brown Went Down" and it is one of the absolute worst in my opinion.

Cumbersome was hilarious. I wonder if it correlated with Link's frosted tips!

Although this was never actually on a GMM episode, after doing a re-read of the GUTLESS WONDERS script today it became very clear that the music from the original direction cues must be a listening assignment . . .

Good Ole Boys - - Waylon Jennings (1980)

Person To Person - - Average White Band (1974)

Proud Mary - - Credence Clearwater Revival (1969)  ~ a.k.a. "Big Wheels"

Pick Up The Pieces - - Average White Band (1974)

We got one today for the first time in forever! The Choice is Yours by Black Sheep!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service