RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

First of all, I want to thank Mythical City on Twitter for making this playlist and to the Kommunity Twitter for bringing it to light. I also wanted to list the listening assignments and the episodes when they were assigned but I need help. Thanks to Heather S for the GMCL episode and for finding the episodes for some of the songs! Some may have been assigned by Rhett. BYMB!

1. One On One - Hall & Oates = Neti Pot Madness (GMCL) 
  2. Where Have All the Cowboys Gone - Paula Cole = Leave it to the Beavers
  3. Electric Avenue - Eddy Grant = Leave it to the Beavers
  4. Lucille - Kenny Rogers = Leave it to the Beavers
  5. Someday - Alan Jackson = The Crew Tries the Balance Board
  6. I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair - George Jones = Rhett Doesn't Wash His Ears
  7. John Wayne Gacy Jr - Sufjan Stevens = Serial Killer Guessing Game
  8. Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three = Writing A Ridiculous Thanksgiving Mad Lib
  9. Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith = Drinking the Nasty Instant Smoothie
  10. Chocolate Pickles (Igotapickleinthemiddleofmyburgeranditscoveredinchocolate) - Marcus Wood ft. Rhett & Link = Rhett vs the Giant Dookie
  11. Heard It in a Love Song - The Marshall Tucker Band = Pickled Frog Balls Challenge
  12. Woman to Woman - Barbara Mandrell = Meet Rhett's New Puppy 
  13. My Guitar Wants To Kill Your Mama - Frank Zappa = More Crazy Celebrity Baby Names (GAME)
  14. The Choice is Yours - Black Sheep = Ultimate Energy Smoothie Taste Test
  15. My Name Is Mud - Primus = Are Aliens Real?
  16. Poundcake - Van Halen = Are Aliens Real?

Views: 2205

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting this! I knew I saw this post a while ago, but it got lost in the deep realms of the forum! ;) I'll try to help you update this as I go along! 

I know they mentioned Merle Haggard in a bunch of episodes. I don't know if there was a specific song mentioned, but if there was, I'll try to let you know! 

Thanks!

(cleaned up post for the list:) 

The Hall & Oates one is from "Neti Pot Madness" GMCL 2011

Cowboys, Electric, and Lucille are all from "Leave it to the Beavers" GMMore (Link gave 3 songs) 2015

Someday, Alan Jackson: “The Crew Tries the Balance Board” GMMore 2015

The Rocking Chair is from "Rhett Doesn't Wash His Ears" GMMore 2015

The only "assignment" in the Coconut GMMore was to submit pics to a Tumblr page. :) 

Thanks mate!

Just want to say that the narration for the sketch is not a song, just narration. I don't know if you want to count it, seeing as how most of the "assignments" have been songs. 

I'm getting rid of the DYGMA Listening Assignment. If anyone wants it, it's here -"Did You Get Me Anything?" Narrator = Is Steven Seagal a Clairvoyant Healer?

They mention meeting Merle Haggard in "Meeting Our Hero" (2013)

Today's GMMore Nov 26 2015: Cumbersome - Seven Mary Three = Writing A Ridiculous Thanksgiving Mad Lib 

Just about to put that in!

Cool: I'm also just kinda making a sublist of other things they want us to listen to and these are some of the playlists they've recommended: (maybe these will be a new post eventually since they say they want to get us to watch more things!) 

Turkey Fail video playlist, from GMMore, "Its a Post-Apocalyptic GMM Thanksgiving!" : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oI3m0iz6ksTI33bvuI1Vls7

Black Friday playlist, from GMMore "More Crazy Black Friday Stories": https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLW8XZTagL0oJ2Aydnk1z_vwchums9mTdh

I'm probably going to create a list of playlist and video assignments soon (as yesterday they said to watch that Harry Hamburger thing). Thank you for having the playlists here!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service