RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

IT IS TIME....
ok, i said it was closed a couple of days ago, but i need more dancing people!!!!1!! with only four videos, it would not be very exiting. so, i am extending until, i have 15 videos.
=cannot get your video for editing if uploaded to the ning. sorry-
send your video of dancing to the space junk song to virtualdanceparty@live.com (please include your name on the komm. in the email.)to be edited together.
-update- you are not too old to dance, you are not going to be rejected (we will all be in the vid) . -update-

Views: 372

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested in participating! It all depends if I have the time to make a video...
Interesting.. might just have to participate..
C'mon Rene... If I am dancing....you are dancing ! Let's do it! SILLY FUN !!!!

Rene De La Cruz said:
I would join in, but I don't want to face rejection again. I just can't handle that right now. So, I will sit on the sidelines and watch.
I would like to participate. It's a fun idea, kind of another Kommunity Builder Exercise.
here's my entry,and i know it's blurry and stuff but it's the best i could do in 10 mins
hope u njoy
Attachments:
Oh... What the heck. You'll see my dancin' feet, if that's good enough.
Awwe! I wish I had a decent camcorder or web cam I'd totally join in! Just dance EXTRA hard for me ok everyone? :D
sigh...I dunno. I can't believe I'm even toying with the notion of doing this.
I'm totally working on my entry right now. Hey, nobody ever said YOU had to be the one dancing. You can get your kids dancing in tinfoil hats if you want to!
well, the quality and resolution do not matter at all, if you feel like it, you can save me about a minute by submitting wmv content, if not, no prob.

JeremytheCamel said:
Space Junk song right?

Sounds fun! you can expect mine soon. Preference on quality, resolution or file type? Let us know so we can make it easier on you if possible.

Suzy said:
OK TOM ! I'm in... so, just dance to a song... a rhett and link song...?.... or any song and then you'll put it to a rhett and link song? THIS WILL BE A HOOT !!!!
I am totally having difficulties sending you my entry. I'm posting it to the Kommunity and Youtube just in case I can't squish it down to a sendable size. It's about 50 MB right now. I squished it to 26MB, which was one over the limit for Gmail. The other e-mails I tried timed out.

*headdeskheaddeskheaddesk*

tom hartmann said:
well, the quality and resolution do not matter at all, if you feel like it, you can save me about a minute by submitting wmv content, if not, no prob.

Find more videos like this on RhettandLinKommunity Here it is, and if someone can suggest an e-mail with will take it all, let me know. It's actually supposed to be widescreen, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQviOO68BM

So I've posted two links... and I give up for the night (possibly for the week). Hopefully the vid will spark somethin' here.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service