RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I just had a thought....  and then another thought...

Is there any way for this Kommunity to ever have a "konvention" a la Vid Con but less massive and taxing on you?  Is it possible to do that?  I think that would be so groovy and rad, since I love you all and I wanna hop up and down in person with everyone.  :)

Think about it?

Views: 488

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ooooooooooh

Tylar (Tylwyth Teg) said:
Traversed the country on foot!
He jogged, though. If you jogged, it might only take 35 days!

I love the way the conversation keeps veering around. XD
I'm thinking (imagining) that this could be a nice little road trip for some people. Maybe I'm just crazy, but meeting up with local people who are planning to make the trip and car pooling to NC together would be pretty nice... There are lots of ways that we can help make this happen for any Mythical Beast who wants to come. :)

You just have to BELIEVE. And being crazy optimistic helps.
Maybe in Fuquay-Then I don't have to travel. :)

Sara (Squinchilla) said:
I was thinking North Carolina... Hence the "less taxing" business. :)

And I am ~DYING~ to meet that Tylar character. She is so fab.
Sounds good. :) NC works for me!

Sara (Squinchilla) said:
I was thinking North Carolina... Hence the "less taxing" business. :)

And I am ~DYING~ to meet that Tylar character. She is so fab.
I really think it would be an awesome idea to sort of have a bunch of areas for people that are close to those locations to meet, and from there we set up a bunch of webcams and stuff all over, broadcasting to the other locations, we can meet with some people face to face, and others over webcam. For those that just can't travel anywhere, this would be the best plan.
That sounds AMAZING considering my problems with finding a way to travel

Orion (Gryphonarwhal) said:
I really think it would be an awesome idea to sort of have a bunch of areas for people that are close to those locations to meet, and from there we set up a bunch of webcams and stuff all over, broadcasting to the other locations, we can meet with some people face to face, and others over webcam. For those that just can't travel anywhere, this would be the best plan.
My thoughts exactly

Eleanor (Moosinbaa) said:
That sounds AMAZING considering my problems with finding a way to travel

Orion (Gryphonarwhal) said:
Sure sure! That'd be a nice way to hang out with the people who can't make it to Fuquay. :)

I told my parents about this grand idea and they said it was grand. I'm an idea machine!
Woo, I think we should try to get it set then

Sara (Squinchilla) said:
Sure sure! That'd be a nice way to hang out with the people who can't make it to Fuquay. :)

I told my parents about this grand idea and they said it was grand. I'm an idea machine!
Maybe it can be next summer?? It all depends on Rhett and "the Link"... Not on me. XD I have no power here.
i think somewhere more reasonable...middle of the eastern seaboard kinda think...like virginia...or something like that...so everyone can get there

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service