RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Hello it has come to my attention that some people are not informed as well as they should about this so i shall explain.

1. this is just a title during chat for fun and all

2. who wouldn't want this title is fun

3. being the press is to be a role model per say

4. The pickle who is running seams to be a very good candidate.

Views: 1885

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

beautiful like you read my mind

Hello Ladies and Gentlebeasts,
Although I have only been an official Kommunity member for a month now, and very few of you know me, I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and run for Komm president. Here's why you should vote for a relatively new, barely known, but definitely mythical candidate...
1. My lack of long-term history here on the Komm ensures that I will be non-partisan in any and all debates/disputes (no favouritism)
2. I'm a Kindergarten Teacher and Mommy of 2... if I can keep positivity, creativity and relative peace with 40+ 3-5 year old kids at once I can surely handle Komm chat
3. My relatively new arrival on the Komm means I've got lots of fresh ideas, enthusiasm and love of all things Rhett and Link to bring to the table. (I am working on some mythical creations during my spare time which I will unveil soon and I'm always searching for ways to spread the Rhett and Link love!)
4. Since I am Canadian, I will shower the Kommunity with Canadian bacon, maple syrup, and lots of "insert Canadian stereotypical item here"!
5. I'd truly appreciate your vote and even if you do not vote for me, I would be sincerely happy just to talk to more of you and have more Mythical Beast friends!

Stay mythical,
Erin (EMc2) A.K.A. Einstein's Grand-daughter

i strongly agree with a canadian pres

I guess a Canadian pres would technically be a Prime Minister? lol :)

o dont get us started on that . 

Thank-you for your vote Drake! I appreciate that!
As a kindergarten teacher with 2 kids I cannot get on chat during the day but I am on here for about half an hour after work each day, and usually about an hour each evening.  I have really enjoyed my time on Komm chat so far, getting to know the dynamics of the group! :)

i doubt beggin will help ya

Yeah, I don't actually want to be president. I was being sarcastic. I think this is a bad idea.

I want to be president of the Komm! I have stopped many members from committing suicide! I have been friendly to depressed people! I have always been there for everybody! I think I would make a good president. I would try my hardest to stop all the bullying and make everyone feel safe and at home here. Thank you for considering me! ( btw I have been on the Komm longer than my profile says. Ijust forgot my username and password to my first account)

i done that too XD

Ummmm wow. I actually have stopped people. Just ask Rachel. And I'm not a liar. You're a liar if you say I'm a liar. Listen to Zero. He knows who would be a good president. XD

I think Mandy should be president.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service