RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 2468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think they mentioned the end of the month...but I'm not positive.

Elise said:
when is the deadline to enter a drawing?
Per R&L's request during last week's LinKast . . .

the back halves of two llamas fused together (a.k.a. the Reverse Pushmi-Pullyu) or the RandLer image for Shaytard - - even scarier as a photo than the sketch version.
Attachments:
Okay, more of a RandLer in his natural habitat than anything else. I present my take on the RandLer, or Mr. RandLer to you.
Attachments:
And go Steph for the September KBE entry roundup!! :D
I can't see it.

Kevin (Bear Holding a Shark) said:
Okay, more of a RandLer in his natural habitat than anything else. I present my take on the RandLer, or Mr. RandLer to you.

I hope this works. And it did.
No, it doesn't, sorry. Are you building up excitement, haha? I really want to see it now.

Well... here it is, my Mythical Beast entry!
First off, I'd like to tell you my thought behind it... I agree that the MB should envoke RandL songs... I chose three:
1. Dead I-Pod... specifically, the line: "keep it simple 'cause less is more" Most MBs I could think of are combinations of two other creatures... bull+man=minataur... lion+eagle+griffyn... rabbit+deer+jackalope... and so on
2. How We Met Song... well... it's about mythical beasts! I HAD to use the unicorn!
3. RandL mention a few animals in their songs, but I simply HAD to select the most formitable of them all as the other half of my beast! The most... feared! (you know the song...)
Hope you like my RandLer! (there's a B&W one so you can color your own mythical beast, profanity writers!)
Attachments:
I'

m
I'm thinking maybe this is how it looks from a side veiw
Attachments:
Now it does!

Corey--I love it! Especially the inclusion of a coloring page! :D

I like it a lot, except he(it) looks kind of sad, or afraid, or unsure, or something. Kind of Mona Lisa-ish? Or maybe that's what makes it even better, because you aren't sure what he(it) is thinking of at the moment. It's also good because it doesn't look like it has a gender, which is key to our asexual mascot.

Corey Kramer said:
First off, I'd like to tell you my thought behind it... I agree that the MB should envoke RandL songs... I chose three: 1. Dead I-Pod... specifically, the line: "keep it simple 'cause less is more" Most MBs I could think of are combinations of two other creatures... bull+man=minataur... lion+eagle+griffyn... rabbit+deer+jackalope... and so on 2. How We Met Song... well... it's about mythical beasts! I HAD to use the unicorn! 3. RandL mention a few animals in their songs, but I simply HAD to select the most formitable of them all as the other half of my beast! The most... feared! (you know the song...)
Hope you like my RandLer! (there's a B&W one so you can color your own mythical beast, profanity writers!)
Very nice! I like the thought you put into, and that it's simple. It would translate well onto a t-shirt, mug, etc. And bonus points for the coloring page!!

Corey Kramer said:
First off, I'd like to tell you my thought behind it... I agree that the MB should envoke RandL songs... I chose three:
1. Dead I-Pod... specifically, the line: "keep it simple 'cause less is more" Most MBs I could think of are combinations of two other creatures... bull+man=minataur... lion+eagle+griffyn... rabbit+deer+jackalope... and so on
2. How We Met Song... well... it's about mythical beasts! I HAD to use the unicorn!
3. RandL mention a few animals in their songs, but I simply HAD to select the most formitable of them all as the other half of my beast! The most... feared! (you know the song...)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service