RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

Views: 2466

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love it, love it, love it! (...Waaaal-maaart...)

Fig (FalconFox) said:
I finally got my act together and pumped out my entry for the KBE!
Here is what I imagine for RandLer:
I figured why not make the mascot mythical beast a combination of both Rhett and Link's Mythical Beasts. I'm sorry if someone else has thought of this first, it's late and I just didn't have time to look back through all the other entries to find out.

I submit:
"RandLer the ShahbaSquatch"

If you can't read the captions... I tried to make it in true mythical beast form - combining parts of other animals and creatures. The head is from a hawk, and the wings are eagle's wings (both are elements of the Shahbaz, Rhett's MB). The body is that of a Sasquatch, large and hairy (to symbolize Link's Chiasquatch).

Link to the pic without the hand written captions: http://rhettandlink.ning.com/photo/shahbasquatch-1?context=user

Thanks all, i hope you enjoy it.
-Fig
Nicely done Fig! It's very majestic...and furry!

Fig (FalconFox) said:
I finally got my act together and pumped out my entry for the KBE!
Here is what I imagine for RandLer:
I figured why not make the mascot mythical beast a combination of both Rhett and Link's Mythical Beasts. I'm sorry if someone else has thought of this first, it's late and I just didn't have time to look back through all the other entries to find out.

Im wondering if anyone has thought to add Internetainment holes to the potential mythical beast? Just putting it out there as I dont have time and/or effort to do my own! Kudos to all those who have.

What a friend and I decided a Randler should look like. (: Thanks to my friend Nat for drawing it.. I'm not that talented.

Here's my simple take on the RandLer. Not as clever as the ones already posted. Mine also seems more person than beast. And of course, it has the velcro shoes.
Hi this is my Randler. To me, a Randler has no identity at all. In fact, it can have many identities a.k.a it can transform to ANY mythical beast. Also, it can turn human if it wants! :) The reason why it transforms to anything is because it is a 'one of a kind' specie. Hence if it show's its real identity it will cease to exist...
this is a Randler as Randlerus Canis Lupus (Randler Wolf). And yes, the Randler Wolf is a Werewolf (though temporarly). :)

This RandLer is rather frightening. I love it!

Charbel Bousamra said:
Hi this is my Randler. To me, a Randler has no identity at all. In fact, it can have many identities a.k.a it can transform to ANY mythical beast. Also, it can turn human if it wants! :) The reason why it transforms to anything is because it is a 'one of a kind' specie. Hence if it show's its real identity it will cease to exist...
this is a Randler as Randlerus Canis Lupus (Randler Wolf). And yes, the Randler Wolf is a Werewolf (though temporarly). :)

I think that Stephen's is awesome! I love the story too!
We're building a Kommunity game over at http://rhettandlink.ning.com/forum/topics/kommunity-game-kbe and need ideas/images for new game levels.

The Randler, in it's different manifestations as demonstrated in this discussion, would make a great theme for a level.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service