RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

So me and Shelby (stonecoldyeti) a.k.a. Mustang made scary Halloween pics! Halloween is almost here so we think you should make a scary pic too. just take a pic making your best scary face or in your costume or draw one, whatever you want to make you Halloween pic. Do it by Halloween and post it here!!

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

haha! thats HILARIOUS!

I love seeing all the Beasts in the Halloween spirit!
Well, I spent 3 hours in makeup, only to have a toxic reaction to the stuff! I lasted about 30 minutes at the church fall festival and had to be driven home to wash it all off and then cozy up to the porcelain bowl for the rest of the evening. Woohoo. But, it looked great while it lasted!

Oh wow!!! cool!! sorry that happened tho
Lynn, that costume is amazing!! You did a fantastic job!! Sorry you got sick, what a bummer. But hey, that's why they have all of those 'undulations' at the bottom of your toilet, right?! ;)
Sorry Lynn, you look better how God made you. You are much prettier. Nice costume though...;-)

Lynn (The eMinistrator) said:
Well, I spent 3 hours in makeup, only to have a toxic reaction to the stuff! I lasted about 30 minutes at the church fall festival and had to be driven home to wash it all off and then cozy up to the porcelain bowl for the rest of the evening. Woohoo. But, it looked great while it lasted!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service