RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I left this on GMM #702, but I'll leave it here as well:

I have finally caught up!  I saw an episode a while ago, and like most seriesesess that I like, I did not watch any others before going back to the beginning and watching the entire thing through.  I started with the first and was hoping to get up to date by my birthday (June 5th), but could not, because my family went on a canoe trip to the Ozarks where I had very poor reception.

I've shared many episodes with my wife/family/friends, and I've watched all Good Mythical Mores as well.  I'm a bit sad due to the fact that, because I was catching up, I was able to fill my DAY with GMMs as opposed to just a daily routine of one, but I will pledge to make you a part of my daily routine and finally subscribe.  I make it a practice that, if I find a channel I like, I do not subscribe to it until I've watched EVERY video by the channel, and now I have! 

I realized a bit late (GMM nov 14, 2014) that you wanted newcomers to document their journey, so I cannot share those details with you, but it has been quite an experience!  I'm now going to go back and watch all of your other content and catch up/subscribe on those as well.

Thank you for being such good, funny friends, and showing that a good, clean show can still be fun (which is surprising, since I like the darker corners of the internet),

-Zach (Phrozt) Godsil

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, they have such a great show. I've recently been watching through them again and even their other stuff, like Seaborne and Roach I believe their names are. How do we do show suggestions, do you know? Because what I would really like to see is Rhett and Link do an episode that tests age progression by first sending in their own pictures to see what an approximate age progression of them would look like in comparison to how they actually aged. Because Link changed drastically from when he was in elementary school. I really want to see how accurate that software and the people who work with it can be. I think they would have fun discussing and researching it as well. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service