RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

The Colts, corn, and David Letterman. Woo.

What part of Indiana are ya from? Love it/hate it?

I'm from Princeton. It's in southwest Indiana - very close to the Illinois and Kentucky borders. Seriously, all we have down here in southwest Indiana are farms. Namely corn fields.

Oh, but, yeah...Indiana!...Yay.

Views: 506

Replies to This Discussion

haaha no i was rooting for the saints all the way.

JoeWoody said:
i hate to break it up here...
but is anyone else depressed from the colts losing the super bowl? i absolutely am.
Taylor Jordon Guy said:
haaha no i was rooting for the saints all the way.

oh wow. you have dishonoured yourself and your entire family.
peyton manning does not approve.
Hey Indiana Beasts!!! Is anyone up for a get-together this summer?? Let's make it happen!
I'm in!

Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT said:
Hey Indiana Beasts!!! Is anyone up for a get-together this summer?? Let's make it happen!
Hey all! I'm also an Indiana native (well originally I'm from Ohio, but I've lived here for years now), and I'm from Peru. Don't worry if you don't know about it, we're rather smallish. Although we are the birthplace of Cole Porter and apparently the circus capitol of the world. Speaking of which Circus City Days is going on right now (yes we have our own circus). LOL
Peru! I've driven by there a coupla times! And I've been to that circus, but that was a long time ago.

Lauren {Acephali} said:
Hey all! I'm also an Indiana native (well originally I'm from Ohio, but I've lived here for years now), and I'm from Peru. Don't worry if you don't know about it, we're rather smallish. Although we are the birthplace of Cole Porter and apparently the circus capitol of the world. Speaking of which Circus City Days is going on right now (yes we have our own circus). LOL
Just checking in on the Mythical Hoosiers get together. Is it still happening? Who's coming? It'll be neato!
Oh, Hoosier beasts. I am transplanting to Memphis. But I will always remain a Hoosier at heart. :) A few weeks ago, I made a video about Indiana facts coincidentally a week before I found out I was moving. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOHeUpOJX0M
So sad you had to move, Teresa! Happy for you, though, and hope you're getting settled in all right.

Loved your vlog! Very informative! The part about Holiday World made me smile. We go there almost every summer. Their commercials crack me up. Also, did you know that Orville Redenbacher was born in Brazil, Indiana, and spent most of his life in Terre Haute and Princeton? I'm fairly certain he's Princeton's only claim to fame. lol

Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT said:
Oh, Hoosier beasts. I am transplanting to Memphis. But I will always remain a Hoosier at heart. :) A few weeks ago, I made a video about Indiana facts coincidentally a week before I found out I was moving. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOHeUpOJX0M
woop woop, I'm not born in USA, but I sure do love it here , COLTS FOR LIFE!

Not sure which of the two Indiana threads is the better one...might as well post in both! I'm in West Lafayette/Lafayette.

This one is...'cuz I started it, and it was first.  :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service