RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

The Colts, corn, and David Letterman. Woo.

What part of Indiana are ya from? Love it/hate it?

I'm from Princeton. It's in southwest Indiana - very close to the Illinois and Kentucky borders. Seriously, all we have down here in southwest Indiana are farms. Namely corn fields.

Oh, but, yeah...Indiana!...Yay.

Views: 506

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Hoosiers!

I think it's time we prove that there IS more than corn in Indiana!
actually, maybe it just proves that we have nothing better to do, hee hee!

Gumbo123 said:
Oh, my! 20 replies but only 5 members? That's a 4:1 gab ratio.

And, does it really count if Terresa/Twin Phoenix contributes 50% of all entries? I'm not trying to start trouble here, but a little interstate rivalry is always fun ;-)

So far I'm the only Cajun on board, so I prefer to think of it as 100% participation by the registered members of the Louisiana contingency.

Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT said:
So... Indiana PWNS all these other states... we have 19... now 20 replies in our discussion! XD The other states have like 1, 2, 3, maybe 6...

GO Indiana!!
Hello fellow Hoosiers! I'm new to the Rhett and Link thing, and I'm glad to find so many of us in one place. I was born, raised, and currently live in Fort Wayne, up in the northeast portion of the state. Although I lived a few year in a charming (read:boring) little town called Grabill.

I'd have to agree about all the exciting things everyone has brought up so far about what Indiana has to offer, especially the Childrens Museum and Fort Wayne Childrens Zoo. And I totally remember field trips to Science Central as a kid! I'd also include the dunes up by Chicago. Those are pretty nice.
I don't know if this has been mentioned or not already, but I think I just saw that the statue guy from "The World's Largest Song" on the intro to Parks and Recreation. I think he's officially famous now.
i'm from indiana as well. fort wayne.
I live next to Indiana beach and trust me, there is NOT more than corn in indiana!
INDIANA BEACH! I used to go there quite a lot as a kid! My step-mom works at Zimmer, and they used to have a lot of company trips to IB in the summers. I just went back there last summer (for a Zimmer-related trip), and I can't tell you how much fun we had. Good times. Especially the mine ride... FREAKED me out as a kid. Didn't get to ride that one last summer, though.

Lace-O-Base said:
I live next to Indiana beach and trust me, there is NOT more than corn in indiana!
i guess when you live here it takes the fun out of it, i litterally live like ten minutes away and havent been there in years, only to go to the roof for a few cold ones, but i havent riden and rides in like forever! maybe ifthey put in a rollercoaster that goes upside down then im game!

INDIANA BEACH! I used to go there quite a lot as a kid! My step-mom works at Zimmer, and they used to have a lot of company trips to IB in the summers. I just went back there last summer (for a Zimmer-related trip), and I can't tell you how much fun we had. Good times. Especially the mine ride... FREAKED me out as a kid. Didn't get to ride that one last summer, though.

Lace-O-Base said:
They just built that new little black and orange one. You almost go upside-down on that first hill with the slope they put in, if I remember right.

Lace-O-Base said:
i guess when you live here it takes the fun out of it, i litterally live like ten minutes away and havent been there in years, only to go to the roof for a few cold ones, but i havent riden and rides in like forever! maybe ifthey put in a rollercoaster that goes upside down then im game!

Lace-O-Base said:
i hate to break it up here...
but is anyone else depressed from the colts losing the super bowl? i absolutely am.
I'm from Evansville, IN
Hi, I'm Taylor and i was born and raised in Fort Wayne, Indiana. There was a time where i lived in Churubusco, Indiana. I have to say Churubusco makes Fort Wayne look like an amazing place. Haha. I love living here mainly because i am used to it. It's my home. :)

P.S. but i hated, absolutely hated, Churubusco.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service