RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

The Colts, corn, and David Letterman. Woo.

What part of Indiana are ya from? Love it/hate it?

I'm from Princeton. It's in southwest Indiana - very close to the Illinois and Kentucky borders. Seriously, all we have down here in southwest Indiana are farms. Namely corn fields.

Oh, but, yeah...Indiana!...Yay.

Views: 506

Replies to This Discussion

Ball U Baby! All the way! Woot woot!
Did anyone make it to the State Fair this year?

It was my first year going, and I had a lotta fun. FRIED OREOS, baby! They were a lot better than I thought they'd be. Though, I wasn't too keen on trying the chocolate covered bacon... anybody tried this before? And the pineapple whip???? SOO good! Plus, seeing some of the animals and the cheese sculptures... and a family country band!... was fun!

Tons of fun! If I haven't made that clear already. :)
Would you all ever be interested in having a Rhett&Link Indiana fans gathering? Maybe we could all meet up for lunch one day in Indy, maybe sometime next summer or something??
Ooo! That would be fun!

Teresa U - Twin Phoenix - TnT said:
Would you all ever be interested in having a Rhett&Link Indiana fans gathering? Maybe we could all meet up for lunch one day in Indy, maybe sometime next summer or something??
Could you bring the Squid if you did come?? PLEASE??!! She is so cute and I would love to meet her.

Nikki Reed said:
Ooo! That would be fun!

Haha Of course! I haven't mentioned this to my better (?) half yet since we're talking next summer. Chances are, he'll say no. But, I did talk him into going to North Carolina. So... :)

As an aside, I love that you referred to her as the Squid! That made me giggle. :D I probably call her Squid more often than I do her actual name.

Random idea - know what would be super fun? Getting some of the Hoosiers together to roadtrip to Lillington and watch a Kast irl. Probably not really a feasible idea I'm sure, but a fun idea nonetheless!

Could you bring the Squid if you did come?? PLEASE??!! She is so cute and I would love to meet her.

Nikki Reed said:
Ooo! That would be fun!

Oh! That would be tons of fun, too! But you're right, I dunno if that is feasible for a bunch of people. It would almost have to be during summer or during a school break... I wish we could make something like that work. However, Nikki, I would be more than happy to road trip with you to NC!

But for now, we should probably just stick with a get-together. :)

Nikki Reed said:
Haha Of course! I haven't mentioned this to my better (?) half yet since we're talking next summer. Chances are, he'll say no. But, I did talk him into going to North Carolina. So... :)
As an aside, I love that you referred to her as the Squid! That made me giggle. :D I probably call her Squid more often than I do her actual name.
Random idea - know what would be super fun? Getting some of the Hoosiers together to roadtrip to Lillington and watch a Kast irl. Probably not really a feasible idea I'm sure, but a fun idea nonetheless!

Agreed. :) I tend to dream big. lol Yes, a Hoosier get-together is a wonderful idea. I've got a year to talk Steve into it too. :D

Oh! That would be tons of fun, too! But you're right, I dunno if that is feasible for a bunch of people. It would almost have to be during summer or during a school break... I wish we could make something like that work. However, Nikki, I would be more than happy to road trip with you to NC!

But for now, we should probably just stick with a get-together. :)

Nikki Reed said:

So... Indiana PWNS all these other states... we have 19... now 20 replies in our discussion! XD The other states have like 1, 2, 3, maybe 6...

GO Indiana!!
I love living in Indiana in the fall. It's definitely worth just taking a drive around the backroads... I wish I were close enough to go to Brown county right now.

I hate living in Indiana in the fall... and winter.... It's cold. How bout launching into the fall weather with no warning? I'd say that this winter is going to be "normal." For the last few years, it's been very warm even into December. I'm betting this winter will be what winter is supposed to be like.

:)
Oh, my! 20 replies but only 5 members? That's a 4:1 gab ratio.

And, does it really count if Terresa/Twin Phoenix contributes 50% of all entries? I'm not trying to start trouble here, but a little interstate rivalry is always fun ;-)

So far I'm the only Cajun on board, so I prefer to think of it as 100% participation by the registered members of the Louisiana contingency.

So... Indiana PWNS all these other states... we have 19... now 20 replies in our discussion! XD The other states have like 1, 2, 3, maybe 6...

GO Indiana!!
Don't be hatin'! ;)

Gumbo123 said:
Oh, my! 20 replies but only 5 members? That's a 4:1 gab ratio.
And, does it really count if Terresa/Twin Phoenix contributes 50% of all entries? I'm not trying to start trouble here, but a little interstate rivalry is always fun ;-)
So far I'm the only Cajun on board, so I prefer to think of it as 100% participation by the registered members of the Louisiana contingency.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service