RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

I could touch the top of the cupboards without a step stool. What you about you?

Views: 231

Replies to This Discussion

look down and laugh at small ppl!
if I were 6'7" tall . . . I would never have joined the Short People group!
I think the funniest thing I ever witnessed in my life . . . once at a Christmas party, after a couple too many eggnogs, a rather tall and obnoxious fellow looked at my Dad (who was @ 5'4") and asked "How's the weather down there, shorty?"

My dad took his drink and poured it out on the fellow's feet and replied, "It's raining!"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) said:
I would provide the world an answer to the question, "How's the weather up there?".
YES!!!!!!!

Gumbo123 said:
I think the funniest thing I ever witnessed in my life . . . once at a Christmas party, after a couple too many eggnogs, a rather tall and obnoxious fellow looked at my Dad (who was @ 5'4") and asked "How's the weather down there, shorty?"

My dad took his drink and poured it out on the fellow's feet and replied, "It's raining!"

Sam (the Flying Elephraffe) said:
I would provide the world an answer to the question, "How's the weather up there?".
I'd still have 10 toes.
"Spoon."( March Hare, alice in wonderland)
According to the latest statistics available at NBA.com, the average height of all players in the 2008 season was 6' 6.98" - - - who wants to be average?

ibedan said:
If I were 6'7" I would have no problem being drafted by the NBA
I thought 5' was average? Man, was I ever wrong.
My head would hit my ceiling fan and the top of my door frames.
Realize that I grew up.
My brother is 6'7 and he plays volleyball
He hits the top of the doorframes...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service