RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them by finding the video of the Taco Bell drive-through rap, and I'm glad i watched it ^^,
I found Rhett and Link because my sister showed me the backwards music video. I then watched Rhett and Link all day and learned all the words to almost all the songs!
My friend and I saw the epic rap battle and we proceded to memorize it and rap it to the public haha
My son actually came across Rhett and Link on YouTube...lol what can I say he's got me hooked.
I found Rhett and Link by an off chance. I just came across their video 2 guys 600 pillows, thought it was the greatest video in the world and started following.
I first came across them when I was looking at funny videos on youtube, and there was a link to their shamwow song. I loved it, and havn't looked back since. I've shown my friends such classics as the facebook and guacamle song too, and they love them too :D
Two years ago I was looking up the Shamwow commercial because a friend and I had been joking about cheesy infomercials. Needless to say I stumbled on the ShamWow song on YouTube. I found it hysterical and incredibly catchy. I soon went to the R&L page on Youtube and watched the facebook song and so one and s forth. If ell in love and found my way to their site where I watched the recorded RhettLinKast with the ShamWow test. From then on I watched their web cast every Thursday. It was always something to look forward to. When I reached College I decided that I should join the Kommunity, I did so, made one post, and then college work consumed my life. So I am now back determined to stay. Thank you everyone for welcoming me back. I truly do miss this Kommunity and its awesomeness and friendliness.
I was watching wheezywaiter on Youtube and he linked to the opening video of SuperNote 2010. I went to the chaannel, watched a few videos,and was hooked.
My sister showed me the Taco Bell drive thru video and I fell in love! I hope to be the best mythical beast i can be.
I watched 600 pillows, and I thought WOAH EPIC. And long story short, I AM NOW A MYTHICAL BEAST :D
So a friend of mine showed me a video on youtube...T-shirt war......it was SO BEAST...we watched most all of the videos and are now both joining...you guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!
I found them while I was browsing on youtube, i saw one of there videos, t-shirt wars, and was instantly hooked I dont remember when i saw them for the first time but it was an EPIC day

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service