RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I 've loved the videos for a while and thought. You know what? I'm going to join the community and be Mythical too!
Through the awesomeness of my brother. Amen.
my mom(a band teacher) was looking on youtube and found their "band is cool" vid, and i watched it, and liked it. later that week i watched more of their vids, and showed my mom, her fav song is the bbq song and we both enjoy their vids.
i saw their band is cool vid and thought the store was advertising it, then after i saw a few more of their vids, i noticed them in the background.
Goodness, I originally thought I got it in my related videos bar, but now I remember more clearly:
I was watching Ask iJ when their Facebook Song came on, and I searched it and got hooked. I loved it!
Rhett came to my house to borrow my son's bike for a skit that he and Link were doing. I don't know if they ever used it, but I had to look them up after that.
on my page i actually said that i found them when they made t-shirt wars
I found them in 09 after thy made I love local commercials b/c I do too!
one autumns night when i was taking my evening stroll, a mythincal squirreliger lead me to a laptop in the middle of the woods. it had a website on it called rhett and link .com. I watched there video's and came to love them, and i still have that same squirreliger the this very day
a friend sent me the video to Cornhole. From there I was hooked.
My discovery of Rhett and Link was quite simple really. One after my friend ran across them on youtube and thought it was pretty cool they lived less than 5 hours from where we do. Ever since we've always enjoyed watching their videos and keep checking for a new one.
I subscribed to someone on YouTube, and did something weird. Instead of subscribing to a single person, I subscribed to all the people this person had in their channel box, and luckily, Rhettandlink were one of them.

One of the first videos I saw was the T-Shirt Fight. :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service