RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I Created Rhett And Link for the very purpose of making it seem like all this wasn't my idea. Mwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
facebook song.. LOL
I've been here since June 30, 2009. I can not believe I didn't write here.

I found Rhett and link in Sept I want to say of 08. I was surfing the internet wanting to know a little more about Facebook. I Googled facebook and Rhett and Link facebook song appeared. I watched it and every video they had at the time. I forgot to subscribe to them and lost them. Was surfing youtube and found them again and here I am today a loyal fan.
My brother-in-law showed the 2 Guys and 600 Pillows video to my brothers, who loved it and in turn showed it to me. That led to us watching LOTS of their videos on youtube, all of them which we loved. I've been a huge fan ever since!
I've been watching Rhett and Link for some time now, and i'm not quite sure when I first saw them but I think wheezy waiter introduced them to me.
One day me and my cousin were bored and looking for funny videos on youtube. I saw t-shirt wars and it was awesome. Then i started watching all there videos
I found Rhett and Link when I was on Weezer's Facebook page, and they posted something about people they hoped to work with soon. Rhett and Link's channel was one of the two links, and I INSTANTLY got hooked on them! I watch their videos every day!
my sis showed me and I instantly loved them
my brother showed it 2 me
I found Rhett&Link by Julian Smith, lol, it's new for me, but, the best website ever! :D
I found them when I was looking at youtube videos by mekkakitty. I scrolled down to the other channels and saw Rhett and Link So I checked them out and you know really great videos. Keep it up guys!
I just went on youtube and saw the SETI song-I am so glad!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service