RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am a proud Nerdfighter, and one day while going through Vlogbrother's videos, I found a song featuring Rhett and Link. I decided to look at their Youtube channel, and I spent the next two hours watching their videos. I'm hooked.
In the past winter brake my cousin said me hey look this video it was the t-shirt war video the next is sstory
i find then by accident i was bored on youtube and found thier donut commercil video.i love that vido so much i had to watch more :P
Ray William Johnson posted the pillow song
i was at a boyscout camp and are councler loved Rhett and Link so during lunch we watched taco bell folk song
I just recently found them with their pillow song....and have watched ALL of their videos...no joke. Love them!
i was into watching prank call videos, and related video came to related video, and i found the taco bell drive thru song. i never subscribed to them until i saw their christmas colab with someone... i can't remember his name. haha. but most of you probably know what i'm talking about.
I found them when on facebook one of my friends shared facebook song. They are awesome!
I watched the 'epic rap battle' and then boom
I found them when I watched "T-Shirt War" video and then I found them again on "Super note 2010". I am going to do my best and be in Mythical Beast Team. :)
I was watching Julian Smith on youtube and I saw, That on the sidebar, The perfect bathroom trip!!!
And that was the beginning of a perfect relationship( just kidding, i never met these two BEASTS!!! )
my dad showed me a vid by them and i found them pretty funny. next thing u knowim ThumbsUpasoris on their web site

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service