RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember that I saw one of their videos on youtube about 6 months ago and I thought that it was funny, so I occasionally watched some and I got hooked.
I was attending a film school in Chicago, IL called Tribeca Flashpoint Academy and I met this kid. The kid's name Was Scott Totzke. Scott noticed one day that Rhett and Link had a new video out called 2 Guys 600 Pillows. Instantly I understood how good Rhett and Link were at creating videos and songs. Scott soon showed me to Rhett and LinKommunity where I found myself longing to become a Mythical Beast.
I found Rhett and Link like years ago when they first came out with the Facebook song video :DD
Found 'em by a friend... loved 'em ever since!
i don't remember when but quite some time ago a friend of mine posted a link of rhettandlink's facebook song on her facebook wall and i really luvd it... i ended up listening to a bunch of rhettandlink songs regularly now xD ther're just incredible ^^
I found them randomly at youtube a couple of weeks ago - and I'm so glad I did! These guys always makes my day :D
t shirt war! 'nuff said!
I found rhett and link through youtube and watching their supernote viseo through livelavalive
On YouTube that is where.
On YouTube that is where.
i found them through youtube their stop motion video 't-shirt war'
Well, shaycarl told me about them -but i didnt check them out
then justine did the facebook song-then i checked them out
theyre so awesome!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service