RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ma sista!
JULIAN SMITH IS HOW!!!!!!!!!!
Hello! I'm not sure that I remember the exact moment that I discovered you guys or even the specific method. It wasn't all that long ago because I only recently got really into youtube. I found that watching one person led to watching others and many videos cross-referenced the same youtubers and featured a lot of collaborations. I checked the top 100 or so channels and started following the ones that I like. I think that I may have found you guys from watching an older Ray William Johnson video. I definitely remember seeing your McDonald commercial on TV, making the connection, and thinking how cool that was. I subscribed to your channel not too long ago and then finally realized that you had a second channel and subscribed to that as well. I've been watching a lot of your videos trying to catch up and my husband has even joined me and enjoys your work too. You guys are hilarious and creative. I love that you're both life-long friends and family men (and even have your kids make appearances). So that pretty much sums up my vague discovery of Rhett and Link. ^.^
i found rhett and link by a freind and the website on youtube i love the videos awesome dude.
I found them a long while ago on youtube, with their fast food folk song like a year ago or something...slowly and surely I became a fan and FINALLY joined the Kommunity. It obviously took me awhile, but mostly because I was just kind of lazy. :)
A lot of friends told me to watch the T-Shirt War and I got HOOKED!
Taco bell song!
I discovered Rhett and Link about 8 or 9 months ago, only recently have I become more dedicated to their videos and productions.
These guys are awesome.
I am a Julian Smith fan and I saw "The Perfect Bathroom Trip" in one of the video suggestions on YouTube.
After that, I would periodically check their videos, but I didn't subscribe. Don't ask why I didn't, because I don't even know that. A few weeks ago I finally subscribed and I want to be active in the RhettandLinKommunity!
i am rhett and link
i found rhett an link on yahoos most watched videos and boy do i think they are awsome
I saw the T-shirt war thingy on youTUBE!
I saw them for the first time when MGM mentioned that he directed their T-shirt war video. Been checking in ever since. I wish i discovered you guys earlier.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service