RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them one day searching for "Rap Battles" on Youtube. ;D I saw their Epic Rap Battle, and I laughed so much! Now I even quote it with my friends! :O
a friend put the guacamole song on fb and ive been a fan since
A friend of mine introduced me to The red house commercial and I love local commercials during a broadcast class in college. I absolutely think Rhett and Links videos are hilarious
i just found them on youtube and knew talent when i saw it
My sister showed me them about a year ago or something like that. Then I got curious about them and so looked them up. I saw all their videos and here I am now.
found Rhett&Link from a friend (oh you know who you are [she's a Beast too]) watching the Epic rap Battle ! I laughed til cried XD
I'd been watching Julian smith for a while, and after the Perfect Bathroom trip song, I couldn't help but Sub to the channel. and The great videos just keep on coming, I well invested Sub.
I actually just randomly came across Rhett & Link when floating around YouTube looking for something to watch! I loved how creative the videos were and then I was hooked! After watching a few videos I had realized that I had seen the lads in other videos with iJustine and Julian Smith... And I was shocked that I hadn't been watching them all along ha!
i was wacthing equals 3 and he commented on t-shirt war and then i wacthed it and liked it and saw more of their videos
I came across a rherr and link video about i would say 6 mounths ago it was featured on msn so I checked it out and i enjoyed there work from that video, afterwards i went on youtube to search up more of there work and now im a fan of what they have done.
About a year ago, I was looking at a you tube video and stumbled across your commercial for the Red House Furniture Store. I searched for more Rhett and Link and found your songs. I was hooked!! I've been following you since. Thanks to you, I also found the Shaytards. You are my absolute favorites!!
I stumbled over the t-shirt war, then found 2 Guys 600 Pillows. I loved the song in the video, so I had to get it. Then pretty much I was hooked to the rest of their videos.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service