RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think I stumbled upon the Epic Rap Battle on youtube a few months (or weeks) ago, it caught my attention, and from there...well you know the rest :)
Actually from Mystery Guitar Man, I saw the T-shirt Video on his Channel and I loved it :P Rhett and Link are just so funny, also I like the names. If I have a boy I will probably name him Rhett because It's a awesome name lol
I was randomly youtubing stop motion vids, their T shirt war came up. End of story.
My brother revealed them to me in their "ShamWow" song. At first I thought they were cheesy and childish, but then I realized they are just as cheesy and childish as I am. Now they are pushing me to my Mythical Best!!!
i was at my friend's house messing around on youtube and Epic Rap Battle was under the Videos Being Watched Now section, and it cuaght my eye so i clicked it. ever since then i watched their other videos and vlogs and sketches and they're just hilarious so i made myself a mythical beast.
iJustine said about you so I looked up the channel and SUBSCRIBED!
I'm not sure but I remember from the very first video Link's eyes drew me in. I really love eyes and both Rhett and Link have beautiful eyes. Their talent just adds to their awesome!!
i found them on a friends subscriptions list on youtube(: i love you guys!!!!!!
First I saw the're commercial for McDonald's & my sister was like, "Hey, it's Rhett & Link!" & I was like "Who?" & she explained who they are to me. Then about two weeks later she was on the computer watching them & I started watching & I've been hooked ever since!
mystery guitar man is how i found out aboiut them
I was browsing youtube in 2008 when I came across Hello - the SETI song and I've been a long time fan ever since!
My best friend (muffigoat) showed me Rhett and Link on you tube around may 2010 and i just think they rock!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service