RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Started with Charles Trippy, followed a link to shaycarl, and then found rhettandlink.... the squirrels rights vid is my favorite! so much talent
While searching music vids, I got a suggestion for The Mean Kitty Song. While watching that, I got a suggestion for the Epic Rap Battle.   Now I'm hooked and so very glad that there is a plethora of their stuff to watch and be internetained!!!
I was browsing youtube and came across t-shirt war 1. I proceeded to see t-shirt war 2 and was hooked on their videos ever since. I then showed it to my friend, and he became crazy about them too.
I found them on youtube, lame yes I know. So I was watching some Ray William Johnson, when I decided to watch Meekakitty, and she had you guys on her friends list thingy. So I was watching some of your videos, and they where really good. They made me lol.

That is all.
Supernote and T-Shirt War
i found rhett and link when i saw the shamwow song it was so hilarious so i subribed and ive been hooked to there videos ever since
I found it by watching this youtuber's video and she said that she was now a mythical beast and it looked awesome. :)
i Saw a link to them from one of Shaycarl's videos
I found saw them on some photos of VidCon. I checked out the Twitter pages and found my way to their YouTube. And here I am now!
my friend told me how good they were, so i just had to check them out on youtube xxx
I found them on Youtube :)
I FOUND OUT BY WACHIN THE T-SHIRT WARS AND NOW I THINK RHETT AND LINK ROCK!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service