RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember coming across their t-shirt war a while ago and remembering their name. Then a few weeks ago a friend sent me their epic rap battle, and i HAD to keep watching their videos!
I just found them a couple of days ago. My dad introduced me to them, because he had found the "In the 80's" music video on Youtube when looking for random 80's commercials etc. Since then I've become more and more interested in Rhett and Link, and have ordered myself a pair of Mythical Shoes.
I was on youtube. I don't remember what videos i was watching but i saw t-shirt wars in the side bar and thought that looked interesting. I then got hooked on watching their videos. I have watched most of them and am kind of sad that i now have to wait longer for new videos. The songs are hilarious, the kids are cute, and the men are good looking, for beasts.
The first time I found rhett and link was when I was channel surfing and happened land upon shaycarl's channel and I started watching his videos. That's when I hit the supernote competition winning video of shays. I wondered to myself, who's Rhett and link and why are they talking about an obnoxious badger-like man? Being my curious self I looked further an found a video of when rhett and link first sung the song for Shay over the phone. Long story short. The day I fsibscribed to shaycarl I was also a mythical beast!
i found them when i was playing facebook,
i feel a little bored cause i didn't get any notification. then i open youtube. i typed 'the facebook song' cause i like some kind parody thing. then there they are. (rhett haven't got his cheetah hair and link still with the old style hair) their viewers were so many. it reach 5 million viewer. and makes me curious bout their video. and omg, it's amazing. thumb up for rhett and link.
I found Rhett and Link yesterday (!!!) while I was watching Annoying Orange on YouTube. I was watching the Lady Pasta episode (I HATE Lady Gaga so I was like, ROFL!) and clicked on the "Lady Pasta Song" by some random person so I could laff sone more at Lady Gaga, but then realised it was even more rubbish than the origional version, so looked in serjestion, and there was "The FaceBook Song"!
I think I've watched about half of all Rhett and Link video's on YouTube now, and bought the CD, so I'm very happy with my BBQ Song on repeat for five hours!
I found them 6 months ago. I was subcribed to Julian Smith and he had a video saying he was on a video on RhettandLink channel (perfect bathroom trip plan). I watched the video and really liked them! I watch more videos and Subscribed to them too! I LOVE them now and will soon be a proud owner of my very own Mythical Shoes!
I was watching I think Ijustines? Interview on ST1RFRYTV and she mentioned link they showed a clip of epic rap so i went to go check it out. Ive been addicted ever since!!!
I found them through their roles as the Fabulous Bentley Brothers. I've been loving the songs on WITB! (Don't tell Phil, they're my favorite part right now!) I was listening to one, trying to relax my brain at the end of a long day, and YouTube suggested other videos on the side. I have now spent hours giggling and outright guffawing. Thank you for the joy!
Stumbled across the "Sham Wow" song and was hooked. I, unfortunately, am a NY Mets fan and at the time SNY was airing a lot of sham wow ads (before Vince's run in w/ a lady of the night) and from the look of the them (production value wise) I thought for sure they were local to the tri state area. Needless to say I was in tears when I saw the Sham Wow song and immediately subscribed, I was also pretty impressed that Vince was such a national phenomenon.
i saw the starburst ads they did on youtube a while back and thought they were super funny so i searched and searched until i found them and have been following since
I found them from The Taco Bell drive thru folk song. then i just started to watch them for fun.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service